The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

uh oh... there is now a thread in the bitwig forum saying that bitwig has the same/similar pdc problems as live...

Yeah... watching that with interest...

I never thought PDC was such a tough issue.

pdxindy wrote:uh oh... there is now a thread in the bitwig forum saying that bitwig has the same/similar pdc problems as live...
Time to go buy some pitchforks.

All Daws I have used when you drag down you zoom in , bitwig the other way around, and no fades in/out for audio files.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

somewhere a new rock anthem is brewing,
'Who Let The Cats Out'

Dawgs was already taken...

Glad there was a demo that came out with it, I love alot of it, but I've found a ton of crashes on both mac and pc happening.
1. Slice audio to Multisample - Crash
2. Save a Layered instrument/Container - Crash when trying to reload.

These are just two off the top of my head, but I've had a ton of crashes today, I wouldn't even think of buying it until these we're fixed. I'm going to my trust Studio One to continue making music, but will be following closely to see if these and other users issues get fixed. Meanwhile testing the updated demo's if they do allow for it. Then I will purchase.

Congrats to Nektar as I've found their controller works very well, with Bitwig, but I have no idea on how to map MY AKAI MPC, Transport controls and such, having to use code for this, seems quite overboard..
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Drum machines are nice, I didn't think I'd like them based on the demos I've heard but I'm really liking how they are fitting into the stuff I'm messing around with right now.

I've had a lot of crashing with Bitwig... especially with Bounce, it's also crashed randomly twice on load which seems weird... the piano roll is frustrating, I've already managed to zoom in so much that I cant find my clip and had to restart, also can't seem to find a legato function for switching clips which I use a lot in Live.

Have anyone tested PDC for Automation thing?

They've had plenty of time to test and add useful functions. You'd think a lot of the basics should really be sorted by now.
Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio : Reason 10

tooneba wrote:Have anyone tested PDC for Automation thing?
Yes, and it failed hard. Biggest disappointment of the decade, literally. I'm not happy.

Kennyda did some tests for us before it came out and everything looked good, but there's this:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2#p5691762

virtualmark wrote:
Yes, and it failed hard. Biggest disappointment of the decade, literally. I'm not happy.
Sry, I didn't reloaded :hihi: Thanks guys.

Can anybody tell me how to set up a pingpong delay with delay-2?

virtualmark wrote:
Well just hold on a bit. Could be a bug that they can sort soon.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”