The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Oh, I see what you did there!!!!!!

Oh wait, this is a bitwig thread........perrrrrrfect

hibidy wrote:Oh, I see what you did there!!!!!!
Who? I didn't mean to do anything.

Too late, we saw it!

hibidy wrote:Too late, we saw it!
:lol: I really heave no clue.

Double the price of Logic Pro. So convincing.

Ogopogo wrote:
hibidy wrote:Too late, we saw it!
:lol: I really heave no clue.
Clearly, neither do I :hihi:

big day in bitwig land :party:

never thought I would see it

Some pictures I took while setting up the booth today.

The two gentlemen with their backs to me are my boss (Niels) and my coworker (Tim).
Nothing too interesting yet. I'll try to take more pictures though out the show.

The first thing Claes and Dom asked me yesterday was "how are your cats doing?" :D

I can't wait to show you guys how our Panorama line integrates with BWS. Tim and the Bitwig guys have some amazing tricks up their sleeves.

Cool cool. Can't wait to see. Anything to tide me over before I can finally dig in with the zeal of this fellow.

Your controllers do look cool. I'm looking for a keyboard controller right now and the impact lx looks fairly spiffy. Only trouble is I think I'd like a 61 key and I really don't want knobs if they aren't endless rotary. Seems like the only way to get rotary controllers is to spring for one with a bunch of lights and pads and other doohickeys like arps and a 640x400 screen that inflate the size but I'd rather have something more focused and get a drum controller or something like push to compliment it.
Last edited by Ogopogo on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:24 am, edited 9 times in total.

justin3am wrote:Some pictures I took while setting up the booth today.

The two gentlemen with their backs to me are my boss (Niels) and my coworker (Tim).
Nothing too interesting yet. I'll try to take more pictures though out the show.

The first thing Claes and Dom asked me yesterday was "how are your cats doing?" :D

I can't wait to show you guys how our Panorama line integrates with BWS. Tim and the Bitwig guys have some amazing tricks up their sleeves.
I'm interested in your cheapie controller, doesn't look like it's integrated with live though.

hibidy wrote: I'm interested in your cheapie controller, doesn't look like it's integrated with live though.
Not the same integration as we have done for Reason, Cubase, Bitwig etc. but I have made a really basic User Remote Script that gives you transport controls and stuff like that. However, I hope to do more in depth integration for Live in the near future. We have a lot of cool stuff planned and we're in it for the long haul. :)

Live support is one of the most frequent user requests we get, next to Logic support for Panorama (which we will be showing).

Sweet dude, people at the "studio one" forum have been showing interest in this also (which is listed as a supported daw)

hibidy wrote:Sweet dude, people at the "studio one" forum have been showing interest in this also (which is listed as a supported daw)
Yep, I also handled the Studio One integration for Impact LX. S1 has a pretty impressive control surface system as well. I'm glad that the word is getting out, despite our limited marketing efforts. It's cool to see how far we've gotten just by word-of-mouth.

Anyway, Bitwig is the topic of the day… I'm continually impressed with how much interest has been generated, not just here but across many forums and even in meat space. I think they will do very well once BWS is launched.

So.. why is there no UK price?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”