The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Hi guys! Is there any official hour when download become available?

ZenPunkHippy wrote:
tooneba wrote:Your logic is flawed as there are already mentioned about Reaper.
Reaper is always used as the counter example. Problem is, Justin Frankel is loaded to the gills with money after selling Winamp to AOL:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Frankel

He can afford to do whatever the heck he likes for the rest of his life, it's not a fair comparison.

Peace,
Andy.

then, tracktion.

spinlud wrote:Hi guys! Is there any official hour when download become available?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=406754
It's easy if you know how

kennyda wrote: Bitwig Studio is also stuffed full of features which completely destroy Suite and make it look like a piece of junk. And it's exactly half the price of Suite, so it's quite good value, I would say.
?

garyboozy wrote:
kennyda wrote:Are we clear? Now can we discuss Bitwig Studio and not me please?
we all know this is not the thread to discuss bitwig. this is the moaning and cat pics thread.
Actually, that is not true. And the only real moaning comes from posts like this.

i was very much including myself.
Last edited by garyboozy on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well, I'm a little sad guys. Though I have nothing but well wishes and hope that bitwig is everything that you guys want, it's the end of an era with the formal bitwig threads starting. But it's the start of a new era too.

I really hope the cats are not forgotten! Cheers to bitwig!

hibidy wrote:Well, I'm a little sad guys. Though I have nothing but well wishes and hope that bitwig is everything that you guys want, it's the end of an era with the formal bitwig threads starting. But it's the start of a new era too.

I really hope the cats are not forgotten! Cheers to bitwig!
Just wait for the bug fixes to die down, then someone can start a 2.0 speculation thread.........WITH CATS!!!!

haha!

Will there be a basic version? How much?

no

arkmabat wrote:Will there be a basic version? How much?
It is the basic version...

New release date : March 26, 2014
Postponed again! Who can trust such folks?? :scared:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”