Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Suloo wrote:Image

don`t let the dust sattle, call DUSTCAT :hihi:
Awesome. :lol:

dustcat rules.

Side chaining with vsts / 3rd party plugins isn't possible, right? When can we have this...
Bitwig

I was literally blown away by bitwig, finally a breath of fresh air and back to Atari.

Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Blue-eyed Blonde Ape wrote:I was literally blown away by bitwig, finally a breath of fresh air and back to Atari.

LMAO! :lol:

classic

After all the time, waiting, speculating, delaying and bitwig being released i am a bit disappointed by the mass of missing features. :( i really hope the wigs don't start releasing masses of soundpacks like NI for Maschine and Ableton for Live.

I doubt they will. Unless I'm mistaken, they need to recoup all that time/money and "new" ideas are not on the table other than some very important missing features.

Hey everyone. I was waiting this daw not so long, just about one year or even less. Reading this tread, btw. But, anyway, the final product as i can see with my eyes and touch with greedy fingers through my midi-kb is enough to make good music. Very interesting features already done, e.g. that histogram thing and nestive modulation of parameters, something is buggy but remember first versions of another daws. i started with fasttracker 2 so many years ago so i am even afraid of remembering about when it happened. After that was Cubase (smiling Charlie Steinberg, yea ;)) i really don't remember its version, then was Emagic Logic 4.5, all these proggies were not much buggy but had none of these cool features that already we have from this daw at start point. So, maybe we can be a bit modest?
Im sure that dudes will surprise us someday with something like modular system, but let them some time and use your fav daws. This is only the beginning. As for me i was logic-head for ages, but left it for live >:-)

Oh my goodness logic 4 was a disaster with bugs, don't remind me! logic 5.5 was fantastic. Funnily enough, if it had supported multicore and more than 1GB ram, i would have waited many more years before going to mac, i was *that* happy with it.

Yeah of course, bitwig is more than capable to make any music one desires just as it is. I think some of us in this topic are just having a joke cause we expected more, but who knows, in a few years, it might be that the joke is on us and they have made it into the world's best DAW.

live crashed on my 5 times in 2 days...........I'm going for bitwig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tu: hibidy.

:D

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

seriously hibidy? would be cool tho! ;)

I'm pretty sure he was poking some fun Suloo.

Live has been very stable for him. I'm envious ;)

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:

:lol:

Definitely LMAO ! :tu:

You come up with some of the most appropriate cat pics Suloo!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”