The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Ah, it's like the good ol' days :hihi:

I ran into my first real issue today! That cpu meter is unforgiving. I give up on trying to be the greatest superpower in all the computerverse! :lol:

For all Europeans: the Guitar Center link seems to work internationally now. Haven't actually bought it myself (still on the brink), but I think it should be available now.

Hey Guys,
Did you try VPN?
I found Free App for VPN.

https://www.tunnelbear.com/
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

$199 Seems like a fair price . Glad to see it on Sale . I'm not in the market for a VST Host but if I was I'd look at grabbing that up .

tooneba wrote:Bitwig
$399 - Jan. 2014
$199 - Nov. 2014

RIP early adopters
$170 with the 15% off coupon...

BDeep wrote:For all Europeans: the Guitar Center link seems to work internationally now. Haven't actually bought it myself (still on the brink), but I think it should be available now.
It's not in the UK - as soon as you add it to the basket, it pops up a message saying only available to US.

Hi,

Finally purchased Bitwig Studio 1.1.1 from Guitar Center at $199.

I got an order confirmation, but no download, or license email yet. I was told they will email this later. Possibly within 24 hours. I guess that's because the order needs to be forwarded to Bitwig , for verification, before a download email is sent.

Anyone got their key/license and download email from Guitar Center or Bitwig ? How long did it take to get it after the initial purchase ?

Thanks,
Muziksculp

looking at my emails looks like it took 3min from when I got the order confirmation email until I got the actual serial email

I bought it Wednesday evening and also received my license (from GC) within a few minutes after receiving my order confirmation.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

So many peeps on board!!!!! Good luck to the bitwig boards keeping up with all the FR's and TS :hihi:

It's awesome though. Again, not a replacement for anything, but a fine addition with many tricks up it's sleeve!

duplicate post.
Last edited by Muziksculp on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Muziksculp wrote:
cryophonik wrote:I bought it Wednesday evening and also received my license (from GC) within a few minutes after receiving my order confirmation.
I guess I will have to call GC tomorrow, and ask them about the delay in my license email.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Duplicate Post.

Muziksculp wrote:
cryophonik wrote:I bought it Wednesday evening and also received my license (from GC) within a few minutes after receiving my order confirmation.
I guess I will have to call GC tomorrow, and ask them them about the delay in my license email.

Thanks,
Muziksculp
Stupid question, but you did check the spam folder, right? Or, is it possible that you paid with paypal and you didn't have instant transfer?

Could just be that because it's the weekend, there might be issues. Then again, I just got off the phone with GC over a bill issue and they went out of their way to fulfill the right thing :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”