- jog wheel and more dedicated buttons
- LED meters

and the new Maschine 2.0 software including
- unlimited groups!!!
- sidechaining
- "slick new mixer"
- now also comes with Prism, Scarbee Mark I, Solid Bus Comp
...etc.

I knew there was a reason I was going to hold off buying the Mk2. Looks pretty cool!
:borg:

whoa! 1000 dollars??

:-o :shock:
:borg:

It includes the cost of the audio interface, along with the hi-res color displays and other hardware improvements.

I really, really, really hope there is a version of the hardware without the audio interface that comes in at the original price point or closer to it. And the new software had better work with first and second gen controllers. :?

Interesting !

But ... Nothing about it on NI's webiste, or Sweetwater's webiste (yet) ?

So.. When is this officially out ?

Nice! You know what this means, right?!

Maschine expansion sale!!!

Muziksculp wrote:Interesting !

But ... Nothing about it on NI's webiste, or Sweetwater's webiste (yet) ?
Sweetwater jumped the gun and mailed the catalog out before NI announced it. Someone scanned this and "leaked" it.

My Mk1 works fine, will this work? No gas here :D

Oh yeah, and I don't see multiprocessor support! :uhuhuh: (or did I miss it? )

$999 they're dreaming, whatever it is they're conjuring.

Unless it's a standalone, it'll be viewed as a controller and 1K for a fancy controller is just not going to sell.

Keep it at $499 and yes you have a hit.

keyman_sam wrote:$999 they're dreaming, whatever it is they're conjuring.

Unless it's a standalone, it'll be viewed as a controller and 1K for a fancy controller is just not going to sell.

Keep it at $499 and yes you have a hit.
eh, Ableton Push with Live 9 Standard (NOT Suite) comes in at $950

The MPC Renaissance goes for $1299

I think the "groove production" type of products are overpriced as a whole, but Maschine Studio fits right in that price point.

The fact that they are calling it Maschine "Studio" rather than just Maschine makes me think (hope) that there will be a cheaper version without an audio interface. Kind of like the current MPC line.

More exciting is a product reveal came from a printed catalog and not a live event, website 'leak', or NDA breaker.. I figured these days were long gone! :hihi:

parma wrote:The fact that they are calling it Maschine "Studio" rather than just Maschine makes me think (hope) that there will be a cheaper version without an audio interface.
That's exactly what the Maschine and Mikro MKII are, which only just came out not that long ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they did eventually update with MKIII refresh models at some point but not anytime soon.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”