Maschine Studio and Maschine 2.0!!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Maschine

hibidy wrote:Ok, so after reading up on this, I'm 99% sure I no longer want it. Which is good because I don't really feel like spending the coin on it (now that all my bills have cleared and have some spending cash)
Yeah Maschine Studio shows fingerprints way more than Maschine, But the oh man the display is sooooo nice...and crisp...and nice...and functional...no mousing around...and no group limits and Color and... you can change loop points without the wiper ever going past the end marker and ... the Jog wheel makes all the dif in moving loop regions around and ...the mixer is in color and :wheee:
Last edited by C-note on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

OzWozEre wrote:
C-note wrote:
OzWozEre wrote:What I find weird & interesting is that the Maschine Studio looks more like a DAW controller for a non-DAW system and Ableton's Push looks like a non-DAW controller for a DAW!

Looks like they should be reversed:

The Studio has edit screens, transport controls, monitor/level controls etc.

And Push has a lot of beat-making buttons.

Dunno, maybe it's just me! :)
My thoughts exactly, thats why I bought both Push and Maschine Studio. Maybe I can morph them together to create one Über MaschinePush :wheee:
GAS ... :cry: :help: :party:
I'm jealous of your GAS!! :oops: :help:

Pics or it didn't happen! :)
Word!

C-note wrote:
OzWozEre wrote:
C-note wrote:
OzWozEre wrote:What I find weird & interesting is that the Maschine Studio looks more like a DAW controller for a non-DAW system and Ableton's Push looks like a non-DAW controller for a DAW!

Looks like they should be reversed:

The Studio has edit screens, transport controls, monitor/level controls etc.

And Push has a lot of beat-making buttons.

Dunno, maybe it's just me! :)
My thoughts exactly, thats why I bought both Push and Maschine Studio. Maybe I can morph them together to create one Über MaschinePush :wheee:
GAS ... :cry: :help: :party:
I'm jealous of your GAS!! :oops: :help:

Pics or it didn't happen! :)
Word!

Yeah man! That looks the business :love:

Thanks for posting :)

Onward!

hibidy wrote:Ok, so after reading up on this, I'm 99% sure I no longer want it. Which is good because I don't really feel like spending the coin on it (now that all my bills have cleared and have some spending cash)
I feel the same. But I'm not ruling out NI coming with a free 2.5 update the way they did with v1 adding quite a few heavy features. Maybe it's already done - they are just holding on to it by marketing reasons.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Well they bloody well better, because having users downgrading a paid update has to be a strong enough message for NI.

DrGonzo wrote: I feel the same. But I'm not ruling out NI coming with a free 2.5 update the way they did with v1 adding quite a few heavy features. Maybe it's already done - they are just holding on to it by marketing reasons.

/C

2.0.2 is out

maschinelf wrote:2.0.2 is out
"Minor bugs fixes and improvements"

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum ... 1383848634

'tis all

To be fair, "second place decimal" (?!) releases are usually just house keeping stuff.

:roll:

Yea it's a minor update, but I'd take it as a positive sign that they won't take very long to resolve any problems introduced with 2.0.

I hope its quick, its getting a battering at the NI maschine forums!

I dont think 2.02 fixes the audio freeze/lockup issue, sadly.
I wouldnt know as I cant update to test it as I'm only running the 2.0 demo (and you dont get updates for unregistered applications)

Why do I get the feeling the drum synth will be released as a separate plug? :hihi:

They prolly will, they sound really good. Have you tried the demo? There are a few bugs but the new additions are nice. It feels more like a successor than an evolution of 1.8 so i'm treating it as a separate instrument.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Does anyone know how to remove library references from Komplete so that Maschine stops telling me that I'm missing libraries every time I start up? Some of the Komplete 9 libraries I don't have or want installed. But i can't delete the paths from the factory content paths in preferences.

Help!

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Does anyone know how to remove library references from Komplete so that Maschine stops telling me that I'm missing libraries every time I start up? Some of the Komplete 9 libraries I don't have or want installed. But i can't delete the paths from the factory content paths in preferences.

Help!
I had to go into reg editand do it manually on windows 7.

hibidy wrote:Why do I get the feeling the drum synth will be released as a separate plug? :hihi:
not sure but isnt this what comes with the Maschine...

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... s/drumlab/

C-note wrote: Image

Wow impressive setup! Looks like a very creative place to be! One day I hope i can get a setup like that.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”