So the Propellerhead's forum is down. Post in here if you normally post there.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Antidote Parsec 2 Reason 12

KarmaShaman wrote::dog:
What's that for? It's pretty easy to guess that you're asking me if i speak swedish, without me even translating it, that's obvious. DUH. So :dog: and :bang: back at ya.

Why are you trolling instead of simply posting a link? I just asked for a link. What does it matter to you whether swedish is my native tongue or not? Do you think i am incapable of copying and pasting a swedish tweet into a translator, and even though it won't be perfect, it would give the gist of what you are saying?

TROLL.

Or it can be a reaction to "starting Forum only in Swedish"...

Nevertheless, I can read swedish and would like a source too...
On the 8th they had no news regarding forum...

It was an attempt at humor. He was saying the forum itself was going to be only in Swedish, not the announcement about the forum.

I guess now we have to start posting more in other forums and on FB until the forums are back up. It figures. I launch a Reason book and the forums are down. Murphy's Law at its best. ;-)

Rob.

stroker_ace wrote:It was an attempt at humor. He was saying the forum itself was going to be only in Swedish, not the announcement about the forum.
Yep, i got that! :P

The C670. I'm sure it'll be useless. 8)

Not another one. d'oh! Kidding. . . kinda.
The More REs the better! Keep em coming like a tidal wave, so I can keep writing about them. ;-)

anybody have the free samplebasement sb101 by dave 909? yesterday i contacted all my commercial refill companies for new refill download links but i just cant find this refill online. it really was a great refill.
Last edited by AstralExistence on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tronam wrote:Image
Not useless at all, just not a great fairchild EMU (imo).

AstralExistence wrote:anybody have the free samplebasement sb-01 by dave 909? yesterday i contacted all my commercial refill companies for new refill download links but i just cant find this refill online. it really was a great refill.
its very obvious that tons of people reading this have this refill so please, upload it to combinator hq

http://www.combinatorhq.com/index.php/d ... 91-refills

if there was always one thing i couldn't stand was when somebody politely asks for help getting a refill it takes forever to find the one person who will take 4 minutes of there time and reupload.

AstralExistence wrote:anybody have the free samplebasement sb101 by dave 909? yesterday i contacted all my commercial refill companies for new refill download links but i just cant find this refill online. it really was a great refill.
That sounds great actually. I'd be interested in this too.
TheoM wrote:
It may be that it's the particular unit they modeled which doesn't appeal to you. Giles (of SeligAudio) recently mentioned that he's used the actual hardware Fairchild which was the basis for McDSP's emulation and feels they nailed its behavior.

but it misses out so many fairchild features that make the fairchild special. Surely you can see that just by the screenshot?

Reason 7 Power! book has been release.

http://www.amazon.com/Reason-7-Power-Co ... on+7+power

Anyone use the Reason Power books? are they worth the investment in money and time??

TheoM wrote:
You've got a fairchild at home?

Or you basing it off another emulation?

I think Theo mainly wishes that it offered more granular control like many of the other current Fairchild emulations, which is totally understandable. It would appear that when McDSP first modeled this years back, he made a conscious decision to make it as easy to use as possible. I haven't had a chance to hear it yet though, so I can't really comment on how good his "sweet spot" algorithms actually are in this device.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”