So the Propellerhead's forum is down. Post in here if you normally post there.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Antidote Parsec 2 Reason 12

EnochLight wrote:Prop's holiday sale is on in the Prop Shop. Lots of refills and RE's on sale - some that weren't on sale for the Black Friday thang last month. Just picked up Kilohearts One synth! Tempted to get FX Expansion's TRES, but... must... resist.. :D
considering kilo hearts one :)
Last edited by AstralExistence on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tincture wrote:I'm trying to get to 5 posts so my links will work but when I do here's another song that Lunesis contributed to:

http://soundcloud.com/tincture-1/broken ... -vocals-by

More info in a post in the 'music cafe' for anyone interested.

I do miss the PUF.
Yeah, that was fun! We had a real guitarist, a real bassist, and even a real drummer.. all musicians from the PUF ;)

Here's a working link for you Zac..

Lunesis wrote:
tincture wrote:I'm trying to get to 5 posts so my links will work but when I do here's another song that Lunesis contributed to:

More info in a post in the 'music cafe' for anyone interested.

I do miss the PUF.
Yeah, that was fun! We had a real guitarist, a real bassist, and even a real drummer.. all musicians from the PUF ;)

Here's a working link for you Zac..

Thanks Brent, fun indeed! At least I get to spend a bit of time with my newly acquired Revival and NSL refills now though.

AstralExistence wrote:anybody have the free samplebasement sb-01 refill? http://resonantfilter.blogspot.com/2010/04/sb-01.html

yesterday i contacted all my commercial refill companies for new refill download links but i just cant find this refill online. it really was a great refill.
will somebody please upload this refill??? http://resonantfilter.blogspot.com/2010/04/sb-01.html

man its like falling on deaf ears :(
Last edited by AstralExistence on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lunesis wrote:Here's a pic for ya..
I'll take that as a no to the recent pics or songs?

Multiple accounts on soundcloud and just made this account here at KVR...

How many accounts on PUF ;)

Who were you before, after and now?
:-o

Lunesis, i have complained to a mod, this guy is ganging up and trolling on you, he doesn't think it's banworthy (yet) but is keeping an eye out. That's all i can say. Your best bet for now is to simply ignore it, literally. Just press the mute button. The mod will do the job. I mean the guy has insulted your (quite good) music, is following you and others around to post nothing other than insults or bait, 80% of his posts so far are pure trolling since he joined. You and I don't always see eye to eye, but i hate it when someone is picked on and forum victimised on purpose, it's ick. You have actually done absolutely not one thing to him to warrant it, and even answered his ridiculous assumptions that you weren't making music.

@dramaticforu, stop it, you are ruining the topic, and right now you are making it very unpleasant to be here. Rather than do precisely what you are accusing others of (hanging around at forums and being talentless) why not take your own advice and go write some music, or if you are, great, but there's ZERO value in trolling at a forum, for anyone. so.. Just be nice? all you had to say when lunesis posted his links was "cheers thanks" that's it. Trolling is against the rules of KVR, and trying to get a rise out of someone is pure trolling. You're actually cyber stalking right now, and it's disgusting, so i am asking you to stop.

Always wanted to create your own waveform? Always wanted more control over an oscillator? Then the TableOscillator is for you. With 32 faders and direct visual feedback plus 32 knobs to increase the width of a step, it allows total and unique control over your waveform. And the best of all: you can control all 64 parameters of the waveform with CV. Hook up any LFO or another TableOscillator and let it dynamically change the waveform.

In the shop. Looks fun.

krucial wrote:
Always wanted to create your own waveform? Always wanted more control over an oscillator? Then the TableOscillator is for you. With 32 faders and direct visual feedback plus 32 knobs to increase the width of a step, it allows total and unique control over your waveform. And the best of all: you can control all 64 parameters of the waveform with CV. Hook up any LFO or another TableOscillator and let it dynamically change the waveform.

In the shop. Looks fun.
that does look cool.

TheoM wrote:Lunesis, i have complained to a mod, this guy is ganging up and trolling on you, he doesn't think it's banworthy (yet) but is keeping an eye out. That's all i can say. Your best bet for now is to simply ignore it, literally. Just press the mute button. The mod will do the job. I mean the guy has insulted your (quite good) music, is following you and others around to post nothing other than insults or bait, 80% of his posts so far are pure trolling since he joined. You and I don't always see eye to eye, but i hate it when someone is picked on and forum victimised on purpose, it's ick. You have actually done absolutely not one thing to him to warrant it, and even answered his ridiculous assumptions that you weren't making music.

@dramaticforu, stop it, you are ruining the topic, and right now you are making it very unpleasant to be here. Rather than do precisely what you are accusing others of (hanging around at forums and being talentless) why not take your own advice and go write some music, or if you are, great, but there's ZERO value in trolling at a forum, for anyone. so.. Just be nice? all you had to say when lunesis posted his links was "cheers thanks" that's it. Trolling is against the rules of KVR, and trying to get a rise out of someone is pure trolling. You're actually cyber stalking right now, and it's disgusting, so i am asking you to stop.
Seems you're the one ganging up now.

Seems your past threads have been quite interesting on the ganging up part...

Might want to try some Gangnum Style...

hey guys, can you tell me if my core to quad q9450 with 3 gigs of ram is good enough to run the kilo hearts khs one. im getting a new pc this january but i thought it might be a good idea to invest in a easy to program synth for reason. my polysix just inst cutting it. cpu wise its great but cmon, its so so simple sounding. so how is the cpu use from people who own it? also, i think reason re just like native plugins only use cpu when they are active could somebody tell me if thats true or not?

dramaticforumrat wrote:
TheoM wrote:Lunesis, i have complained to a mod, this guy is ganging up and trolling on you, he doesn't think it's banworthy (yet) but is keeping an eye out. That's all i can say. Your best bet for now is to simply ignore it, literally. Just press the mute button. The mod will do the job. I mean the guy has insulted your (quite good) music, is following you and others around to post nothing other than insults or bait, 80% of his posts so far are pure trolling since he joined. You and I don't always see eye to eye, but i hate it when someone is picked on and forum victimised on purpose, it's ick. You have actually done absolutely not one thing to him to warrant it, and even answered his ridiculous assumptions that you weren't making music.

Seems you're the one ganging up now.

Seems your past threads have been quite interesting on the ganging up part...

Might want to try some Gangnum Style...
Nope not at all ganging up, You can change right now and this is never brought up again. Just like I did.

It was actually supposed to be a hint to you so as to save yourself any trouble. Forget what has happened so far, right now from this point on, you can simply be nice. And i will be nice to you too :) Welcome to KVR.

TheoM wrote:Nope not at all ganging up, You can change right now and this is never brought up again. Just like I did.

It was actually supposed to be a hint to you so as to save yourself any trouble. Forget what has happened so far, right now from this point on, you can simply be nice. And i will be nice to you too :) Welcome to KVR.

Forget about us... you have a world to save!

Last edited by dramaticforumrat on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote:
samsam wrote:From reading this thread it seems that PUF folks are quite reasonable and well-balanced people.
:lol:
We have a few of our own too... :hihi:

robojam wrote:
vurt wrote:
samsam wrote:From reading this thread it seems that PUF folks are quite reasonable and well-balanced people.
:lol:
We have a few of our own too... :hihi:
clearly indicated by your avatar ;)

I know we butted heads in the past, but outspoken personalities are prone to do that. I think you're a cool guy with a lot of knowledge and passion. So I apologize for being a bit of a jerk to you last year.

DFR is from the PUF, he's had it out for me ever since I confronted him about being a condescending jackass to people who wanted him to post links along with video embeds since they can't see them on their iOS devices. Kind of comical, actually.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”