Tracktion 5 at NAMM

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bungle wrote:Why do people get wound up by marketing speak, well in this case it is history
They don't. Far as I can tell, the only person in the world vaguely interested in the wording used in Tracktion marketing campaigns is you.

Everybody else is interested in hearing something concrete, better yet, getting to play with it.

You're on a one man crusade to change the wording used in the marketing campaign of one specific DAW. God speed, and good luck in your quest, brave knight.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Hahaha, zinggggggggg. :hihi:

chico.co.uk wrote:
bungle wrote:Why do people get wound up by marketing speak, well in this case it is history
They don't. Far as I can tell, the only person in the world vaguely interested in the wording used in Tracktion marketing campaigns is you.

Everybody else is interested in hearing something concrete, better yet, getting to play with it.

You're on a one man crusade to change the wording used in the marketing campaign of one specific DAW. God speed, and good luck in your quest, brave knight.
I don't know about you, fella, but I don't want to live in a world where someone can't get obsessive and overly worked up over the wording in the marketing of a $60 DAW.

If a Traction press release was a person it could take out a restraining order on bungles.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

Things occur when they do -- and then what?!

T5 has the ability now to route any track to another track for recording as a MIDI instrument to audio.
From the tracktion fórum.
Se non é vero, é ben trovato
PC/XP 2CoreIntel T3 OnixSatellite

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”