Tracktion 5 at NAMM

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

headquest wrote:Well it's now the 24th so.... that obviously didn't go according to plan :?
No surprise there ;)
They should keep quiet until they are ready.
Duh

bungle wrote:
headquest wrote:Well it's now the 24th so.... that obviously didn't go according to plan :?
No surprise there ;)
In what sense is Ben Rogerson of Computer Music/Music Radar an official spokesman for Tracktion?

bungle wrote:
No surprise there ;)
Just like those other Devs that have cat pix all over there threads here ! :hihi:

Seems like a pretty nice buffet, though ...
groundhog_cat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by havran on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

havran wrote:
bungle wrote:
No surprise there ;)
In what sense is Ben Rogerson of Computer Music/Music Radar an official spokesman for Tracktion?
Obviously you have never written for a magazine, or do you think that Music Radar can see into the future and just pulled a Tracktion 5 update out of the ether ?
No they directly quoted the press releases that TSC sent out ;)
Duh

bungle wrote:
havran wrote:
bungle wrote:
No surprise there ;)
Obviously you have never written for a magazine, or do you think that Music Radar can see into the future and just pulled a Tracktion 5 update out of the ether ?
No they directly quoted the press releases that TSC sent out ;)
Which press releases in particular, and why has no one else quoted them? ;)

Because some people are given a press release and some are not, some are allowed to quote said release and some are not (Lets be perfectly fair here, Tracktion is not that big news anyway for other magazines) are you seriously suggesting that this was guesswork on Music Radars behalf hahahahaha

Music Radar have neither the time nor inclination to 'fake' news, if they have posted that, it is quoted from a release, done, end of story, this is how it works, they don't have reporters out with spy gear listening in to private conversations hahaha.

However, why you are making a big thing about a missed release date is a different matter, Things happen, all that has happened here is that certain people at TSC have yet again jumped the gun, they should keep it to themselves until they are ready.
Duh

bungle wrote:Music Radar have neither the time nor inclination to 'fake' news, if they have posted that, it is quoted from a release, done, end of story, this is how it works, they don't have reporters out with spy gear listening in to private conversations hahaha.
So if Music Radar is speaking for TSC, and you are speaking for Music Radar, could you tell us when Tracktion will be released? ;)

bungle wrote:However, why you are making a big thing about a missed release date is a different matter, Things happen, all that has happened here is that certain people at TSC have yet again jumped the gun, they should keep it to themselves until they are ready.
We thought you were the one making a big thing out of it.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

OK, so me having the opinion that the TSC guys should just keep quiet until they release (So that nobody can bitch) is making a big thing of it, but you and whoever else being super overprotective of any opinion but your own, is not making a big thing of it hahaha

Just go back to living in a world where music press is all guess work and crystal balls and i suspect you will be happier ;)
Duh

havran wrote:
bungle wrote:Music Radar have neither the time nor inclination to 'fake' news, if they have posted that, it is quoted from a release, done, end of story, this is how it works, they don't have reporters out with spy gear listening in to private conversations hahaha.
So if Music Radar is speaking for TSC, and you are speaking for Music Radar, could you tell us when Tracktion will be released? ;)
Wait, when did i say i was speaking for MusicRadar ?
I was trying to explain to you how the press actually works, you would rather just be silly about the entire thing because you have no understanding at all about press releases and the fact that they are used to get favourable coverage via exclusivity.

But i reiterate again, go back to your life of press with guesswork and crystal balls , you will remain happy and believe that those 'reporters' are out tracking stories down rather than just reading press release emails ;)
Duh

jules wrote: News coming soon, folks.. Woody + Dave are busy doing press-release stuff at NAMM while me + the devs put in a few last-minute fixes, but it's not long until we'll be able to flip the switch..
Seems pretty clear - we'll find out soon.
Would be cool if people could calm down a bit in the meantime :neutral: :neutral:

Would be nice if people stopped being overprotective over nothing.
press quote emails, deadlines are missed, get over it.
Duh

Ironically enough, despite all the speculation and conjecture that has been offered, I would still prefer to hear directly from TSC themselves regarding the release date. ;)

Hang on, that was just getting really interesting, about how press releases work, and giving exclusives to Music Radar, and not putting that date anywhere else, and that's what the press release must have said. Don't stop there, what colour was the press release?
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”