Studio One 2.6.2 - with new pay add-ons

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tapper mike wrote:My midi in is being recognized by Studio one (I can see the midi active light) but it is not sending to my instrument channel. Even though it's designated as an instrument track with a virtual instrument selected and shows "all input" for the midi signal. I tried the whole plug in and unplug and restart thing. S1 does recognize the device.
If everything else fails (like checking that you are sending and receiving through the same midi channel, selecting your device in the track instead of "all midi inputs", etc.):

Options > Advanced > Midi
Check "Ignore MIDI timestamps (use system clock instead)"

Options > Advanced > Audio
Check "Ignore audio device timestamps (use system clock instead)"

I have, and nadda.

I have no problems accessing the sound with the keyboard displayed on the instruments heads up. It's just that the midi isn't connecting to the instrument track when everything says it should be.

I open up the midi monitor and nothing is being recorded/displayed however the midi icon on the lower left of the main display does show when I hit a midi note.
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

Are you sure the "device" you're using is assigned correctly? It's maybe not the issue but just in case, you do have to manually create a "midi device" for ins and outs and turn on the midi channels you want to use with it or turn on all midi channels.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”