Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ATN69 wrote:
Image-Line wrote:
KTlin wrote:
Regnas wrote:So, this was left to die?? :(
Most probably. :scared:
Last time someone from Image-Line commented on this thread was exactly one year ago.
The KVR illuminati doesn't like us posting stuff here, so ... :)
KVR is about Music, the interest of Music making, plugins, DAWs etc. Forget about all the haters. Feel sorry for them instead. Of course every owner of FL Studio want regular updates about what is coming, and when. Its the same as U-he, Xfer, Melda and the others :wink:
No it isn't, it is barely the same when IL have their own forum that is only usable by owners of IL products, those others you mention do not, so why do you expect them to come here, go to the IL forum for news.
Duh

bungle wrote:
ATN69 wrote:
Image-Line wrote:
KTlin wrote:
Regnas wrote:So, this was left to die?? :(
Most probably. :scared:
Last time someone from Image-Line commented on this thread was exactly one year ago.
The KVR illuminati doesn't like us posting stuff here, so ... :)
KVR is about Music, the interest of Music making, plugins, DAWs etc. Forget about all the haters. Feel sorry for them instead. Of course every owner of FL Studio want regular updates about what is coming, and when. Its the same as U-he, Xfer, Melda and the others :wink:
No it isn't, it is barely the same when IL have their own forum that is only usable by owners of IL products, those others you mention do not, so why do you expect them to come here, go to the IL forum for news.
So your logic seriously is that, just because IL have it's own forum they don't belong in KVR? :lol: ..that is just charming. This is besides that an IL thread so why you even bother to open it if you hate IL so much? ..no one force you or anything
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Wait, so your logic is "This person pointed out a fact" (IL have their own forum and the others you mentioned that are THE SAME do not) so i am going to completely ignore what they said, then make something else up entirely "Just because IL have their own forum they don't belong in KVR" (Which was never even hinted at, never mind even stated) and then go on to assume even more and make more up "You hate IL so much"

When somebody points out that you are wrong and gives you a valid reason for why you are wrong, you only make yourself look silly when you then switch around and decide to make things up and attack that poster, but well done for trying.
Duh

Well.. I don't use IL forum much. I been visiting there once or twice. I use KVR for all the news about my plugins and other stuff, and it is a great place here at KVR because everything is collected under one roof. That among other things is what makes KVR a great place.

So who are you to come here with lame arguments, saying that IL does not belong here because they happen to have their own forum? Are you the KVR police or lawmaker maybe? Amazing how you can call that a "valid reason". There are others that have their own forum. Reaper for example. Will you run into those Reaper threads and ask them to move the conversation to their own forum? I think not. For some reason I don't know (and don't care) you don't like IL. That much is clear. And I know you love to argue until the end of time. Last word is the winner in your world I am sure. But you got enough of my attention now.

Make music not war :D
Cheers!
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Kvr is allowing devs and marketing rep to participate in the disccussion. And it doesn't matter whether you like or not. If someone doesn't want them to participate in the forum then ask Kvr to change their rules. Or he could stop using Kvr. Simply he just can't stop it by campaigning in threads. Good luck bungle.

Image-Line wrote:
218 wrote:IL are you listening to this? Minihost Modular is a spectacular idea and program! Plz do not leave it to die... :cry:
The entire dev team is working on FL Studio OS X and FL Studio 12.3 ... once these are released, there should be a lot more time for things like Minihost.
Regards Scott
... and 15 months later still no news/updates.

Yeah the Mac plugins are also dead in the water :(

God knows why they decided to put them out as 32 bit - they should have been 64 bit from the start and they would be usable in more hosts - nearly all the problems I have with them are due to trying to wrap them which makes for a pretty stupid approach to alpha/beta testing

Since Gol left this was abandoned, I think he was its main proponent, I remember him stating if he could release the perfect FLStudio it would be modular
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Huh? Gol left FL Studio development or the whole company?
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:Huh? Gol left FL Studio development or the whole company?
Development, I believe
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Does Minihost have a straightforward 'rack mode' like the old Chainer? Not so interested in the modular experimentation just a simple chainer to use in the Daw.

Still looking for that simple Chainer replacement. :?
This isn't what you think.

No it doesn't - better using something like the Bluecat chainer if you want a Rack

BlueCatAudio's is called "Patchwork" and its not modular, but its also not an entirely simple chainer. It has a lot of options for parallel processing and so forth...so its a bit more complicated to setup then the old Chainer plugin, but still not bad and quite powerful. Comes with a standalone app also which can sometimes be useful. Also includes a few built in FX which can also be useful.

Waves StudioRack might do it... I can't remember now. Never use it.
MacPro 5,1 12core x 3.46ghz-96gb MacOS 12.2 (opencore), X32+AES16e-50

Bye bye MiniHost, switched to Kushview Elements! :phones:
«» Music everywhere.. | Bitwig & Kushview Element user «»

Whoa pricy for the pro version. Think I'll pass on that one..
MacPro 5,1 12core x 3.46ghz-96gb MacOS 12.2 (opencore), X32+AES16e-50

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”