Get Wavelab LE 8 for free

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK got it now - seems rather unstable - partly because it seems unable to distinguish between fx plugins and instruments.

aMUSEd wrote:OK got it now - seems rather unstable - partly because it seems unable to distinguish between fx plugins and instruments.
What happens? Does it crash when you try to load an instrument?

aMUSEd wrote:OK got it now - seems rather unstable - partly because it seems unable to distinguish between fx plugins and instruments.
It does. It doesn't show any VSTi's here. There's gotta be something weird going on.

It works very well so far here. Thanks for the tip Numanoid !
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Are you guys on the same platform? Maybe it's a Windows/Mac difference?

Win7 X64 here.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Also on Windows 7 here, 32-bit.

Maybe it's just Mac (if you're on Mac aMUSEd)?

Anyone know why I don't see mp3 as a save format? The manual says that I should be able to, but I don't see it listed.

I'm on 64 bit Windows 8, but not sure that makes any difference as the manual seems to say that I'm covered:
The most common audio compression format. The major advantage of MPEG compression is that the file size is significantly reduced, while there is little degradation of sound quality. WaveLab LE can both open and save files in this format.
This is available on Windows 32/64-bit systems and on Mac 32-bit systems.

robojam wrote:Anyone know why I don't see mp3 as a save format? The manual says that I should be able to, but I don't see it listed.
MP3 export is not included in LE (at least it was not in version 7).

WaveLab LE 7 does not support saving in MP3 format. WaveLab Elements 7 and WaveLab 7, which are upgraded versions of this software, can save in MP3 format.

http://www.zoom.co.jp/faq/wavelable7/

firepile wrote:
robojam wrote:Anyone know why I don't see mp3 as a save format? The manual says that I should be able to, but I don't see it listed.

WaveLab LE 7 does not support saving in MP3 format. WaveLab Elements 7 and WaveLab 7, which are upgraded versions of this software, can save in MP3 format.

I have version 8 - see my quoted text above from the help manual.

n/m
Last edited by cryophonik on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

robojam wrote:
What happens? Does it crash when you try to load an instrument?
No but it crashed multiple times trying to scan them and now the plugin menu contains instruments and effects - you would think it would be able to tell the difference

Actually looks like it is only showing instruments if they are VST3's, it isn't showing VST2 instruments - ironic!
Last edited by aMUSEd on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

robojam wrote:Maybe it's just Mac (if you're on Mac aMUSEd)?
Yeah I am

robojam wrote:
firepile wrote:

I have version 8 - see my quoted text above from the help manual.
Yes, but since it was not included in v7, it's probably not included in v8 either.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”