Any news of FL Studio 12?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

Muziksculp wrote:Time to go 64-bit (Officially) Not beta !

But.. They are not ready yet. :o
yeah, you are right. thats actually what i ment too since the beta works really great (at least here).time for an official FL12 x64!!! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Vector GUI is welcome but not a major bugbear for me - it's the simple thing like the extra dicking about for the pitch & mod wheel thing is my one major bummer with FLS. It's easy enough to get round it, but it's annoying that you have to.

Still...prefer using it to anything else I've tried.

I'm always late to the upgrade though, because it always seems to wipe my favourites every time no matter whether I tell it to "keep settings" on install. That should be part of the settings imo. I end up waiting until I've not got a bunch of projects half-done before I do it, which is rare(!) as I seldom finish anything, being the lazy sod that I am. :D
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Updated Mixer
GUI improvement (light & dark versions)
Perhaps updated GUI for their plugins?

And yeah, I guess that's all I want to see :lol:

gol stated in the forums that if they rushed we may see it this year, but that's if they rushed and I hope they don't.

But FL11 is only at 11.0.4!

And here is a snapshot by Scott

DL the image if you don't use the IL Forum instead
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fvohhc678pg60za/FLStudioX.jpg
Last edited by julioelgenio on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You can't see that image link without being logged in to the IL forum, but ... yeah... looks pretty nice indeed. :tu:

LawrenceF wrote:You can't see that image link without being logged in to the IL forum, but ... yeah... looks pretty nice indeed. :tu:

Whoops, added a download!

Latest pic of the new vector GUI (still a work in progress):
Last edited by Yorrrrrr on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Line just tweeted a video showcasing the GUI but nothing new. They also said that we will have access to the skin with the 11.5 Beta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNLY28NXwA
Last edited by julioelgenio on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wonder if they have done anything with the window management (docking, etc.)?

What would you want in terms of window management?

Just curious...never really had any problems with its win mgmt, but it could be one of them things that upon hearing suggestions I'd suddenly want them...
A. The higher the fewer.

firepile wrote:Wonder if they have done anything with the window management (docking, etc.)?
It was announced that they will have window management,if you check the video the windows are perfectly aligned

julioelgenio wrote:
firepile wrote:Wonder if they have done anything with the window management (docking, etc.)?
It was announced that they will have window management,if you check the video the windows are perfectly aligned
Right, missed that. Checked the IL forum, and no docking, but "There is snapping. Windows will lock together."

FL 11.5 Alpha was just released.

v12 Alpha preview is out in the big bad world now.

Anyone had a play with it?

Will it cock up my v11 installation by installing it, I wonder?
A. The higher the fewer.

From IL
"It will install, by default, to a new folder on your computer. DO NOT install it to your FL Studio 11 folder!"

Otherwise I think it looks cool!

The_Hidden_Goose wrote:v12 Alpha preview is out in the big bad world now.

Anyone had a play with it?

Will it cock up my v11 installation by installing it, I wonder?
it's an early ALPHA!!!! follow the instructions!!!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”