Any news of FL Studio 12?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

Tempted to give it a whirl when I get home tonight.

Some of the changes sound good...gui and some of the workflow fiddles. Will have to see....
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Well done ImageLine! Moving to a vector based UI seems like a great idea given the variations in monitor resolutions, devices etc. (wonder if the icons are vector? or just done at a high res and scaled down)

Look forward to giving this a spin. :D

fandango wrote:Well done ImageLine! Moving to a vector based UI seems like a great idea given the variations in monitor resolutions, devices etc. (wonder if the icons are vector? or just done at a high res and scaled down)

Look forward to giving this a spin. :D
Everything is vector, so the icons will also confirm to the screen.

i only installed to take a first look on the new gui and i must admit its really great so far. beside that it isn't really usable (of course). i think with a "pro" look many people will have a different opinion about this "toy" finally. good decision from IL.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

What IS usable so far? Just the interface?
A. The higher the fewer.

The_Hidden_Goose wrote:What IS usable so far? Just the interface?
when i hit the piano-roll icon i got an access violation error for example so i dont think i try anyything serious with it, its an alpha.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Might wait until the beta then. Was hoping to get a basic but practical overview of the workflow changes.
A. The higher the fewer.

I don't suppose they're porting it to Mac while they're at this GUI change... ;-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

No multiple time sigs? yet? :x :bang:

this sounds awesome
Per Channel Swing - The Channel Settings now has a 'swing multiplier' amount.

Is there a download yet?

They say it's available to current FLS users, so...presumably yes.
A. The higher the fewer.

The_Hidden_Goose wrote:They say it's available to current FLS users,
Except it isn't:

Information

You are not authorised to read this forum.

I sent a ticket.

I believe there was an invitation for those who might be interested in FL 12 Alpha testing.
Saw it either yesterday or today, can't remember.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

grymmjack wrote:
The_Hidden_Goose wrote:They say it's available to current FLS users,
Except it isn't:

Information

You are not authorised to read this forum.

I sent a ticket.
You'll get that msg if you haven't logged in to the forum.

I find that it doesn't automatically log you in when you come from FLS. Go to My Account towards the bottom right of the forum page, and you should be able to log in from there.

If you're successfully logged in, then the preview is available through the forum. I'm looking at the install instructions and a link to the installer now.
A. The higher the fewer.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”