OhmStudio
0%
Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lol. :)

Just saying... you're kinda being Captain Obvious unless you think a KVR daw poll is ever actually representative of the musical universe at large. :) Anyway, carry on informing the completely clueless who maybe don't already know that.

Sorry for the interruption.

LawrenceF wrote:Lol. :)

Just saying... you're kinda being Captain Obvious unless you think a KVR daw poll is ever actually representative of the musical universe at large. :) Anyway, carry on informing the completely clueless who maybe don't already know that.

Sorry for the interruption.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhdADSkgimQ

Now please, stop pointing out the obvious that I'm pointing out the obvious.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

CTStump wrote:
billcarroll wrote:Studio One is simply not this popular. There are barely 71 active members in the PreSonus Studio One forums.

Studio One is terrific, but this poll is pure fantasy.
That's cause everyone else is busy making music... not chirping on the forum. :D

(or their over here with me). :?

this is probably very true actually. i don't even have to post anymore as s1v2 is so damn easy to use, learn, and hardly ever crashes. that in a nutshell is actually a reason why forums would have nobody.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LawrenceF wrote: "Logic development has been abandoned."
"Bitwig is vaporware, it doesn't actually exist."
"Sonar is a bug fest for everyone using it."
"Cubase sucks on Mac."
"Pro Tools sucks on everything."
"Reaper will bankrupt AVID and rule."
"FL Studio 'aint a real DAW."
"Wolfgang left so S1 is dead now."
"The Easter Bunny and Santa gang raped my sister."
"Dub Turbo is not for pros." .......... the silly things you are forced to read every day on internet. :hihi:

Thanks, now I want a blue cat. However, I don't think that captures the spirit of Studio One. I think this is a little meow closer to Studio One's interface.

Bitwig Certified Trainer

Reaper. cause it is very flexible. But all the top rated ones are sweet any more.

billcarroll wrote:Studio One is simply not this popular. There are barely 71 active members in the PreSonus Studio One forums.

Studio One is terrific, but this poll is pure fantasy.
Agreed. Take into consideration the results of the poll at Gearslutz too.
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-co ... 015-a.html
CTStump wrote: That's cause everyone else is busy making music... not chirping on the forum. :D

(or their over here with me). :?
Oh, but they make a point just to come here and vote? :lol:
You are currently reading my signature.

StudioOne with cats .... so where are the poll cat photos ? meow ....

Something smells fishy in Louisiana, we need a True Detective.

standalone wrote:Something smells fishy in Louisiana, we need a True Detective.
Good show I only caught the last 3 in the series on HBO cant wait for the marathon ..

djanthonyw wrote:Agreed. Take into consideration the results of the poll at Gearslutz too.
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-co ... 015-a.html
Since I'm not a member of Gearslutz that poll doesn't count...sorry. :-P

Someone mentioned starting a poll for "Which DAW has the most Fanbois", I don't think that poll would be honest either(unless it allowed unlimited voting). :wink:

Cubase. Studio One looks very interesting and has a lot of potential, but not sure about its future after their Product Manager apparently left.

On the other hand, Cubase could be better definitely, but nothing comes close to it for media scoring and MIDI orchestration imo, so I'm sticking with it for now.
Last edited by Cimbasso on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

^^^^here we go agian...

Cimbasso wrote:Cubase. Studio One looks very interesting and has a lot of potential, but not sure about its future after Product Manager apparently left.

On the other hand, Cubase could be better definitely, but nothing comes close to it for media scoring and MIDI orchestration imo, so I'm sticking with it for now.
This was addressed earlier in the thread but once again the Studio One team is intact with or without Jonathan. :wink:
Last edited by CTStump on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”