0%
Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

[img]BUY%20ALL%20THE%20HOSTS!!!![/img]

Meh, meme generator is not working :hihi:

deft_bonz wrote:Until now it was Logic. Switched finally to Logic X and yesterday started my first serious session with it, after fiddling around with it while watching some tutorials.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED after just a couple of hours:

1.) It crashed several times :(
2.) Why did they removed the colors black and white?
3.) The MIDI draw editor isn't very responsive
4.) And I wasn't able to copy an instrument to another channel.
5.) Moving the EXS24 with a piano preset to another channel removed the piano

That's for the 7th version after over half a year... It's anyway a little annoying to lear all the new stuff, coming from Logic 8. But at this point, if I have to learn a lot of new stuff (which is actually cool), I'd rather switch to Reaper.
I feel ya ! Used Logic for 4 years it really was the best platform overall for a while (IMO). It started to get sluggish and bugs and spinning beach ball...Tried Reaper beacause all I had was a PC for a while...Fell in love! So fast, 60$ ! It was a great deal back then Logic for 500$ full of good plugins, loop etc. But once you know your favorite plugins no need for bulky program that sucks your life\time everytime you make an operation or open your daw!

It's like they decided to put half of the Logic crew on Iphones !
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

However much you talk it up, no DAW in the world is ever going to finally fix

gear acquisition syndrome.

Yes and its no use trying to make music if you dont have those walls of gear behind Jack Joseph Puig.
You will inevitably sound like shit an it will have no meaning in your life and surroundings. So stop and wait.

MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Boone777 wrote:Yes and its no use trying to make music if you dont have those walls of gear behind Jack Joseph Puig.
You will inevitably sound like shit an it will have no meaning in your life and surroundings. So stop and wait.

You know, back when maserati and JJP first came out, waves had ridiculous prices and most of us were too busy making fun of them :hihi: But JJP is an interesting guy. Man, that studio just looks like I owned the mercury pack, that's just crazy! :o

hibidy wrote:REAPER.........out in front.........oh yeah...............we made it happen.

Now THAT is what I'm talking about! :hihi:
yeah but........price may be a factor :wink:

lotus2035 wrote:
hibidy wrote:REAPER.........out in front.........oh yeah...............we made it happen.

Now THAT is what I'm talking about! :hihi:
yeah but........price may be a factor :wink:
Nah. Everyone was bitching about studio one being in the lead, so I'm just cheering reaper on as maybe some people will stop complaining that the poll is rigged :hihi:

Look at cubase go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are lining up in droves to vote here now!

The TB303? Err well. Now let me think...

hibidy wrote:Look at cubase go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Studio One jumped to the early lead, but now is in danger of falling into 3rd place!

pdxindy wrote:

Yeah, Studio One jumped to the early lead, but now is in danger of falling into 3rd place!
I think Cubase deserves a better place than what it had in the beginning. Reaper in first (mainly because of value for money) and Cubase in second (all things considered) is a fair classification, IMO.
Last edited by fmr on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

Yes I am with the other 3 knob tweekers, Audiomulch and Bidule is not on the list. For shame.

Cubase comes back strong. Studio One down, Reaper to go :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

billcarroll wrote:Cubase comes back strong. Studio One down, Reaper to go :)
:hihi: The day the llama died. Justin & Evil Dragon aren't happy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zpa5bBm ... n30NJfJdyw

I wish I voted Mixman now.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”