0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

THEY GOT TO HIM

RYAN IF YOU'RE STILL IN THERE AND YOU CAN HEAR ME TRY TO FIGHT IT

:lol:

Ryan99 wrote:
Ogopogo wrote:Judging by that ridiculous post a few pages back which was basically a marketing blurb copied and pasted I wouldn't discount the idea that Presonus folks are in here gaming the poll.
Well, nobody needs to do some boosting about Studio One. I use it for a couple of years, and I have to say that it's my favorite DAW by far. I have most of the others too (Live Suite 9, Sonar X3 Producer, Reaper, FL Studio, Cubase 7, Reason), they all have their strenghts and usefulness, but I always come back to Studio One 2 Professional. It's very intuitive and easy to use.

When I started to use it, I read a lot of praise here on this forum, and after using it for a while, I can fully understand why.

I'm not connected in any way to Presonus. I'm just a happy user, that's it, and I had no hesitation to vote for Studio One on this poll.
71 posts, I believe you. :)

I suppose if you look at it from another angle you could say 50+ plus use studio one and 200+ use something else(as the poll stands at the moment I posted this).

Not a majority using that math.

I love these threads when the results don't match expectation, they make great entertainment for some of us(me and that turd in my pocket). :wink:

I think that there's quite a few of us here who would quickly switch DAWs if and when the one we use failed to meet our needs. The popularity angle is probably more effective when one is just starting out and is faced with making a big decision that at least in some cases can be not that inexpensive.

As to the capabilities of the major players, well, I think all you really have to do is hang out at the Music Cafe forum for a while, or participate in the forum's contests to come across excellent work done in just about all of them.

But sometimes our insecurity is just too much and we'd like to think it's that terrible software that keeps us from achieving greatness. If only poor Salieri had had that excuse... :lol:

Sometimes the host just doesn't work ;)

Despite SOMEONES false accusation recently, I have terrific luck with live and studio one.

SampleScience wrote:
cryophonik wrote:Bitwig!

Ha, I was first.

Poll needs to allow respondents to select more than one choice. Some of us are fickle.
Is it a released product or it's still in beta phase? Never heard of it...
Never heard of it, but asking if it's still in beta phase?
/E

VST3 is supported by (KVR sig <= 255 characters): Check my Steinberg sig

codec_spurt wrote:We are a vocal minority here.
Who are the "we"?
codec_spurt wrote:Don't derail another somewhat promising thread, eh?
What is "promising" about this thread?
/E

VST3 is supported by (KVR sig <= 255 characters): Check my Steinberg sig

RockinLily wrote:
MaF wrote:I am surprised by the number of Studio One users so far since it is said to have the worst CPU performance. Or is this only on Mac?
I also heard a rumour the earth is flat too :lol:
Why not try the free version and establish some facts :?:
No need to get cocky. I was asking a question to get a more detailed picture about something I had no knowledge of. But you know what? Although I have no interest in switching DAWs I followed your advice and tried to 'establish some facts' with Studio One Free to find out about its performance on OS X. It's just that this version doesn't support 3rd party plug-ins.

billcarroll wrote:As much as I like Studio One, those numbers seem off by a large margin.
If they're desperate enough to create new accounts to talk up their own products in this thread, then I'm sure they are desperate enough to vote for their own products as well.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

ha. always happy to hear that the s1 fx are well received.

but i think i may be the only presonus employee that voted here. and i do use s1 more than ableton live, so that is just my true preference. of those freshly subscribed, one is indeed a fanboi, and i seriously doubt the other one is on the presonus payroll. not at presonus hamburg for sure.

i don't think any serious company would be desperate enough to come to kvr for marketing. for popcorn, yeah..
You're my son, dude!

efluon wrote:ha. always happy to hear that the s1 fx are well received.

but i think i may be the only presonus employee that voted here. and i do use s1 more than ableton live, so that is just my true preference. of those freshly subscribed, one is indeed a fanboi, and i seriously doubt the other one is on the presonus payroll. not at presonus hamburg for sure.

i don't think any serious company would be desperate enough to come to kvr for marketing. for popcorn, yeah..
Hey, this is a forum, so guilty until proven otherwise :hihi:
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

I've Samplitude,cubase and some small DAW's Reasons Essential or FL and Live lite. as Rewire or VSt client.

Ok, I voted S1. I had to wait for Hibidy to detox. :hihi:

I would have the mods check the voting. Studio One has never received this percentage of the votes in any poll ever ... not even the ugliest GUI poll :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”