1%
OhmStudio
0%
Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

These poll results are interesting and show just how out of touch I am with KvR's pulse. I guess S1 demonstrates that no matter how late you might be to the party, there's still plenty of room in this industry for new faces and the old guard can't just sit on their laurels for very long anymore.

Well, I think everyone is surprised by S1 being in the lead.

The whole vote is surprising.

S1 on place one? Reaper on place two?
Only 7% FL Studio users?

Seriously ... what's wrong with you people? :nutter:

Nokenoku wrote:The whole vote is surprising.

Only 7% FL Studio users?

FL Studio being PC-only doesn't help.

Only 7% FL Studio users?

Very weird indeed!

Where iz DumbTurbo? :hihi:

SampleScience wrote:

Only 7% FL Studio users?

Very weird indeed!
Okay... I shouldn't.. but I'm a gonna ask anyway, #1 What did you expect when you started this poll?

#2 Were you trying to make your mind up as to what you want in a DAW?...or...

#3 were you having a little fun with us?

Weird is what you get if it's number 3, anything else is up in the air when it comes to any popularity poll... anywhere. :wink:

I assume this poll is more representative than the usual magazine ratings. I never understood why some of them keep saying FL is the most popular...

fluffy_little_something wrote:I assume this poll is more representative than the usual magazine ratings. I never understood why some of them keep saying FL is the most popular...

It is, according to Music Radar... 2 years in a row. :wink:

Of course they didn't limit the voting there, also, I'm sure there were some crack's included in that total which one would expect wouldn't have been taken seriously but is, at least with that set of fanbois, however...

WHERE the H, E, double toothpicks are they NOW?... for this poll. :dog:
Last edited by CTStump on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

They can't vote here. They switched to EnergyXT :wink:

Fan boys usually cancel each other out because most products/companies have fan boys.

The specific question might also play a role. If they ask which DAWs you have, FL will rank high since one can't sell it. It is like HIV, once you got it, you will never get rid of it again 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:I assume this poll is more representative than the usual magazine ratings. I never understood why some of them keep saying FL is the most popular...
To be fair, the publication that ranked FL Studio as the #1 DAW was also basing those results on user submitted votes. I'm not sure how accurate it is though considering the voting system didn't require any kind of unique login. I was able to vote twice.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Fan boys usually cancel each other out because most products/companies have fan boys.

The specific question might also play a role. If they ask which DAWs you have, FL will rank high since one can't sell it. It is like HIV, once you got it, you will never get rid of it again 8)
So true... I voted for Studio One, so since I'm a Fanboi, My vote don't count... but even then IT'S STILL WINNING for criminy sakes. :D

Because it's the most cracked ;)

seismic1 wrote:They can't vote here. They switched to EnergyXT :wink:
Another strong product that fizzled long before it's time was due.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”