1%
OhmStudio
0%
Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Studio One? I think I tried that once and it was really slow on my Mac at the time… compared to Logic that is. It was unloaded quickly. I'm glad to see MuLab made the list though as I really like it as a slimmed down small footprint DAW. I still mess around with Live (intro) occasionally but will give Bitwig a download to see what happens. I'm blown away by Caustic on my Nexus 5! That's crazy... :)

DHR53 wrote:Studio One? I think I tried that once and it was really slow on my Mac at the time… compared to Logic that is. It was unloaded quickly. I'm glad to see MuLab made the list though as I really like it as a slimmed down small footprint DAW. I still mess around with Live (intro) occasionally but will give Bitwig a download to see what happens. I'm blown away by Caustic on my Nexus 5! That's crazy... :)

:lol: what with all the hype of bitwig? did anybody not learn there lesson from steinberg, cakewalk, ot, the game civilization, i know i sure did! after bigwig is released in march expect a year before its actually stable and halfway bug free. sure, its always temping to buy at release, but anybody that does so deserves what they get.

DHR53 wrote:Studio One? I think I tried that once and it was really slow on my Mac at the time… compared to Logic that is. It was unloaded quickly. I'm glad to see MuLab made the list though as I really like it as a slimmed down small footprint DAW. I still mess around with Live (intro) occasionally but will give Bitwig a download to see what happens. I'm blown away by Caustic on my Nexus 5! That's crazy... :)
Yeah, Caustic is pretty cool for a portable device app. I'm impressed too!

I'm surprised that OhmStudio didn't get any votes. There must be a problem in their marketing department not coming over here boosting their votes! I think I'll send them an email about this! :lol:

standalone wrote:Fact: Affectionate words about Wolfgang Kundruss from Eike Jonas, Software Developer DSP at PreSonus Software (Hamburg), when Wolfgang left the team:

"no official statement. and i don't want to step on any toes here. but it never was neither his baby nor his vision. and nobody should worry about this."
But you surely know the KVR drill. Create an alternate reality and debate it. :hihi:

"Logic development has been abandoned."
"Bitwig is vaporware, it doesn't actually exist."
"Sonar is a bug fest for everyone using it."
"Cubase sucks on Mac."
"Pro Tools sucks on everything."
"Reaper will bankrupt AVID and rule."
"FL Studio 'aint a real DAW."
"Wolfgang left so S1 is dead now."
"The Easter Bunny and Santa gang raped my sister."

The funniest thing is nobody ever comes back two years later and says...

"You know all that crap I adamantly argued about re: Logic for 24 thread pages back in 2011? I was obviously clueless and dead wrong, sorry." :lol:

LawrenceF wrote:
standalone wrote:Fact: Affectionate words about Wolfgang Kundruss from Eike Jonas, Software Developer DSP at PreSonus Software (Hamburg), when Wolfgang left the team:

"no official statement. and i don't want to step on any toes here. but it never was neither his baby nor his vision. and nobody should worry about this."
But you surely know the KVR drill. Create an alternate reality and debate it. :hihi:

"Logic development has been abandoned."
"Bitwig is vaporware, it doesn't actually exist."
"Sonar is a bug fest for everyone using it."
"Cubase sucks on Mac."
"Pro Tools sucks on everything."
"Reaper will bankrupt AVID and rule."
"FL Studio 'aint a real DAW."
"Wolfgang left so S1 is dead now."

The funniest thing is nobody ever comes back two years later and says...

"You know all that crap I adamantly argued about re: Logic for 24 thread pages back in 2011? I was obviously clueless and dead wrong, sorry." :lol:
I'm sorry Lawrence, But I will never give up the argument that 'FL studio aint a real DAW"... we all have our weaknesses(and prejudices).

Come on FL Fanbois. :box:

Studio One is simply not this popular. There are barely 71 active members in the PreSonus Studio One forums.

Studio One is terrific, but this poll is pure fantasy.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

billcarroll wrote:Studio One is simply not this popular. There are barely 71 active members in the PreSonus Studio One forums.

That's cause everyone else is busy making music... not chirping on the forum. :D

(or their over here with me). :?

I knew santa and the easterbunny were mean.

CTStump wrote:
billcarroll wrote:Studio One is simply not this popular. There are barely 71 active members in the PreSonus Studio One forums.

That's cause everyone else is busy making music... not chirping on the forum. :D

(or their over here with me). :?
I'm just interjecting some humor :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

billcarroll wrote:I'm just interjecting some humor :)
So was I...Major fail on my part... I guess. :shrug:

I think we can all agree with Lawrence's point, except the nonsense about sonar. We ALL know that it doesn't work and nobody can use it :D

LawrenceF wrote: "Pro Tools sucks on everything."
I thought Pro Tools was what the pro's use. :o

billcarroll wrote:... but this poll is pure fantasy.
As if there is ever any doubt about any and all daw forum polls being pure fantasy? :hihi:

It's kinda like saying... "The sky is blue." :lol:

The most intriguing part is that anyone actually cares.

LawrenceF wrote:
billcarroll wrote:... but this poll is pure fantasy.
As if there is ever any doubt about any and all daw forum polls being pure fantasy? :hihi:

It's kinda like saying... "The sky is blue." :lol:

The most intriguing part is that anyone actually cares.
The sky might well appear blue when it's sunny, but that's only part of the story. :wink:
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”