1%
OhmStudio
0%
Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

arkmabat wrote:Audacity's zero point editing is terrible. Expect a click or pop at the loop point. On the other hand, the free app Modplug does a wonderful job in the sample editor.
Very true, I should have mentioned Wavosaur instead.

Studio One user here as well, really is a nice streamlined workbench.

For those that want to know, the last portion of the video (6.20 mark) below tells us the fate of Studio One.
http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2014/03/ ... -overview/

Ok, so maybe later in the summer. Perfect! Now we can truly speculate!!!!!!!

hibidy wrote:Ok, so maybe later in the summer. Perfect! Now we can truly speculate!!!!!!!
I predict that the GUI will be gray, with some gun-metal blue, and a few more shades of gray.....possibly even some grey thrown in to spice things up a bit. Oh, and the track/bus order synch'ing will still be an annoying mess.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

As long as it has the frappachino maker I've been requesting, I'll be cool :hihi:

Pleasantly surprised to see Studio One with such a lead. I generally prefer Ableton Live and Push (because Push) but Studio One is really close, and I have yet to use pxt-General with Push and S1.

I really respect Renoise (which I own) and REAPER for their business models, though.

I'd take Five12's Numerology over them all, though, if I had to only have one. Great/skilled dev, great price/upgrade model, and it's ridiculously powerful.
Meh.

Ableton Live 9 + Maschine 2 + Reason 7 its a weird combo but it works really well for me.

KevWestBeats wrote:Ableton Live 9 + Maschine 2 + Reason 7 its a weird combo but it works really well for me.
just curious... how often do you change your work flow?

cryophonik wrote:
hibidy wrote:Ok, so maybe later in the summer. Perfect! Now we can truly speculate!!!!!!!
I predict that the GUI will be gray, with some gun-metal blue, and a few more shades of gray.....possibly even some grey thrown in to spice things up a bit. Oh, and the track/bus order synch'ing will still be an annoying mess.

i predict it will be awesome.

my hopes are getting squashed...I really thought this time Samplitude would finally make it into the double digits :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:my hopes are getting squashed...I really thought this time Samplitude would finally make it into the double digits :hihi:
One of us can Samplitudians always vote twice :wink:

G
Don't ask me, I just play here.

trimph1 wrote:......and not one mention of SAWStudio, or DubTurbo for that....... :)
LOL. No "Sonic Producer" either, if you remember that one.
- Dr. Joseph Seriani

Studio One here too.
Used to be solid, but today it crashed, and when I relaunched S1, all my mappings (95 of them on a bcr2000) were gone.
It'll take me 2hrs to reprogram everything. It could be worse with more synths.

It desperately needs a way to save to file the control link mappings.
If this happens again, it goes to the bin.

Hey wolf,

I think those mappings are xml device files in the app-data directory or something. Backing them up should be easy enough.

Thanks LawrenceF.
I'm scared now. The bigger xml file, that actually have the params assigned, is under New Control Surface.surfacedata, not bcr.surfacedata which is where it should be.
hmm....

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”