FL studio 12 New Vector Mixer Preview!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:Finally, someone else with good taste! (I kinda got hammered for mentioning that earlier)
You always get hammered for some reason. :hihi:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

FL studio threads always turn out badly here

Orbit-50 wrote:
hibidy wrote:Finally, someone else with good taste! (I kinda got hammered for mentioning that earlier)
You always get hammered for some reason. :hihi:

.-.
yep, but take a look at the "score board" :hihi:

camsr wrote:FL studio threads always turn out badly here
This one has actually been pretty good in comparison.

hibidy wrote:yep, but take a look at the "score board" :hihi:
This is true. You are the "Teflon Don" of KVR. :lol:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

:D

yeah, i like the song too dont worry, where the lead is playing the same part as vox is a good part too
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I thought it was catchy, sultry, and grooved. Loved that it was a straight tune and not some rappy/autotunny thing and that it made use just the right elements. I also enjoyed watching the mixer (more on topic) and the adjustments being made. I visualize stuff so I could actually see myself doing just that that is in the viddy. (though I can't sing and I'm not quite that good as a musician)

Yeah well besides the demo song, (how shallow can you be?), IL is making a new mixer for FL studio and I think it's a personal thing, everyone will have their opinion on the direction it takes, and they need to speak up. What bothers me is if there is a flaw introduced, compared to what it is presently, that will make using it for mixing/mastering/prototyping more difficult. FL studio is a very competent DAW, although some repremand it for it's focus on sequencing and lack of ability at tracking. I just want a DAW that is easy and fast to use, and not bogged down with BS like flashy displays.

Another common topic here seems to be the fact that "Image-Line is arrogant
:hihi: Actually, what some people call "arrogant" is what I often like about those guys. :lol:

There is this unspoken "customer service" boundary rule that most businesses have, a thing where users (or potential users, or crack users, or trolls) can pretty much say just about anything they want about a product, true or not, and usually get a carefully measured and polite PR type reply ... because that's what most businesses do to try to avoid being perceived as being cross with the public.

That the FL guys sometimes don't do that and maybe more often call BS is (imo) a good (and sometimes entertaining) thing. :hihi: Then the guy who was spreading the BS starts saying they're arrogant, because they called him on his pure BS. :)

Having said that, that doesn't mean they're always right about everything. :) I like my mum too but she's not perfect either. :hihi:

camsr wrote:DAW threads always turn out badly here
FTFY

Thanks for the info, Scott.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

camsr wrote:Yeah well besides the demo song, (how shallow can you be?), IL is making a new mixer for FL studio and I think it's a personal thing, everyone will have their opinion on the direction it takes, and they need to speak up. What bothers me is if there is a flaw introduced, compared to what it is presently, that will make using it for mixing/mastering/prototyping more difficult. FL studio is a very competent DAW, although some repremand it for it's focus on sequencing and lack of ability at tracking. I just want a DAW that is easy and fast to use, and not bogged down with BS like flashy displays.
wat?

f**k off hibidy, the text is right there

LawrenceF wrote:
Another common topic here seems to be the fact that "Image-Line is arrogant
:hihi: Actually, what some people call "arrogant" is what I often like about those guys. :lol:

There is this unspoken "customer service" boundary rule that most businesses have, a thing where users (or potential users, or crack users, or trolls) can pretty much say just about anything they want about a product, true or not, and usually get a carefully measured and polite PR type reply ... because that's what most businesses do to try to avoid being perceived as being cross with the public.

That the FL guys sometimes don't do that and maybe more often call BS is (imo) a good (and sometimes entertaining) thing. :hihi: Then the guy who was spreading the BS starts saying they're arrogant, because they called him on his pure BS. :)

Having said that, that doesn't mean they're always right about everything. :) I like my mum too but she's not perfect either. :hihi:
We'll have to disagree again. I know it's hard. :hihi:

Opinions.......no two are ever the same, and usually they are polar opposites. Which is why we have some that think FL is arrogant, why some don't care, why some will never use the product, etc.

It's like the NFL channel. They've decided that people that complain about all the info about the cowgirls/tony blowmo are just twitter trolls. Typical, if it goes against someone elses opinion it's "strawman/troll/whatever"

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”