FL studio 12 New Vector Mixer Preview!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Being a logic user always wanting to go full on with FL studio, the only thing stopping me was the mixer. Looks likes that about to change. LIKE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkjnm1skZk0
Last edited by LB0ND on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's about time FL Studio got a decent mixer. Looks great.

That gives new definition to sidechaning :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

can't wait for 12! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Wow - that's like... actually really bad ass. Nice.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

LB0ND wrote:Being a logic user always wanting to go full on with FL studio, the only thing stopping me was the mixer. Looks likes that about to change. LIKE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkjnm1skZk0
Being a Logic user, I'd have thought being a Mac user would be the real problem, since FL Studio is Windows-only (minus the beta experiment of FL Studio wrapped by Wine produced... is that still being developed or is Image Line doing a real port?).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I still don't see any metering. I like to create songs in FL but I export stems to use in Reaper. Will FL contain a decent dBFS meter?

Do you still have to move a fader just to display a decibel or parameter value, or did they finally fix that awful bug?

Looks really nice. Couldn't see where they put the channel fx chain though...

That looks incredible!

I looks sexy. I'm guessing it has an easy toggle? I'm a one monitor kinda guy.....

I don't and probably never will have any interest in using FL Studio but that does indeed look nice.

Best looking mixer in the industry, congrats IL .
Jace-BeOS wrote:
Being a Logic user, I'd have thought being a Mac user would be the real problem, since FL Studio is Windows-only (minus the beta experiment of FL Studio wrapped by Wine produced... is that still being developed or is Image Line doing a real port?).

Cant find the interview atm, but they said that they re working on a native OSX version.
Last edited by whet on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looks nice but I'm more interested in the treatment they're going to give the rest of the app, and how soon we can expect the OSX version.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

After failing with the Crossover port of FL to OSX they decided they're going to make it natively for Mac. Can see that taking a while though!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”