Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

From this suggestion:

Came this:

Good job Image-Line.
And keep up the good work. :tu:

Regnas wrote:Image
After looking at this screenshot for a while, I think it would be better to have the effects list on top.
I think it will look less cluttered.

And, it's just me or the letters of the effects list are too small?

It is a we tough on the eyes. Won't be a problem for all the young superhumans though :hihi:

Regnas wrote:
After looking at this screenshot for a while, I think it would be better to have the effects list on top.

Over to the right it shows them bigger for the selected track right? It would be cool if instead of small words they used colored, selectable dots... sort of how like how Ohmicide handles presets.

Regnas wrote:

This is the part where feature requests screw up the whole thing. The beauty of the FL Studio mixer is it's simplicity and streamlined look. If I'm reading FL Studio correctly, this is why the mixer was designed the way it was. This allows one to view many tracks with a clean appearance. Plain and simple it now looks like a cluttered mess.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:This is the part where feature requests screw up the whole thing. The beauty of the FL Studio mixer is it's simplicity and streamlined look. If I'm reading FL Studio correctly, this is why the mixer was designed the way it was. This allows one to view many tracks with a clean appearance. Plain and simple it now looks like a cluttered mess.
I think that the others views are still in there.

Me? I prefer this one with the effects list... It feels good to have a better overview of the tracks.

Orbit-50 wrote:This is the part where feature requests screw up the whole thing. The beauty of the FL Studio mixer is it's simplicity and streamlined look
There are currently 6 major view modes. The one shown above with the FX slots is just one of them. There are still 'minimalist' views available. In fact, there are even more views as the mixer is dynamic and vectorial, stretching it in various ways adds/removes features too. Finally, this is an Alpha...everything is still in development.

...really, you guys are like wheelbarrow full of frogs ;)

Regards Scott
Last edited by Image-Line on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote: ...really, you guys are like wheelbarrow full of frogs ;)

Regards Scott
hahahaha!!!! :lol:

hibidy wrote:
Image-Line wrote: ...really, you guys are like wheelbarrow full of frogs ;)

Regards Scott
hahahaha!!!! :lol:
It gets worse. We have to move that wheelbarrow from FL Studio 11 to FL Studio 12 :)

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote:There are currently 6 major view modes. The one shown above with the FX slots is just one of them. There are still minimal views available. In fact, there are even more views as the mixer is dynamic and vectorial, stretching it in various ways adds/removes features too.
Just as long as that view is not forced up my ass, I have nothing else to say but "Thank You"!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

fast work...

Image-Line wrote: There are currently 6 major view modes.
Yowza! :)

:tu:
ImageImageImageImage

Nokenoku wrote:I kind of agree.
Also I think, Mac and OSX are dead anyways (or should be, as it's the inferior platform in every way).
Why waste ressources to port to a redundant platform?
Cause there are a lot of us... and the Mac users got the cash to get Macs... which means good customers!

Kevin Deas wrote:Reporting bugs, etc. is one thing...Telling a developer how to develop their product is something entirely different. Especially when most posters couldn't code their way out of a paper bag.
Makes one wonder how they got in the bag in the first place ;-)

Keep up the good work, the new mixer views are lovely :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”