FL studio 12 New Vector Mixer Preview!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

camsr wrote:f**k off hibidy, the text is right there
Nice dude! Still, it doesn't make any sense to me.

And it doesn't change the fact I don't wanna respond to your troll post

camsr wrote:And it doesn't change the fact I don't wanna respond to your troll post
Like I said, it's purge day.

Everyones touchy cuz of the Mixing Comp thread. :hihi:
ImageImageImageImage

Nah, it's because somehow this guy has the most posts on KVR. WAT?

Oh snap.
What he win!?
A hat, at least?
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:Oh snap.
What he win!?
A hat, at least?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=171FURqSIQc

:lol:
Literally never gets old.
ImageImageImageImage

Frankly, I'll be interested in giving this a shot when it comes out. I dunno though, every year/ish they come out with a new version, every year I load it up, every year it just doesn't click with me.

But I own it, so.......

"In a Holy war how you gonna win?" KRS 1

LawrenceF wrote:
Another common topic here seems to be the fact that "Image-Line is arrogant
:hihi: Actually, what some people call "arrogant" is what I often like about those guys. :lol:

There is this unspoken "customer service" boundary rule that most businesses have, a thing where users (or potential users, or crack users, or trolls) can pretty much say just about anything they want about a product, true or not, and usually get a carefully measured and polite PR type reply ... because that's what most businesses do to try to avoid being perceived as being cross with the public.

That the FL guys sometimes don't do that and maybe more often call BS is (imo) a good (and sometimes entertaining) thing. :hihi: Then the guy who was spreading the BS starts saying they're arrogant, because they called him on his pure BS. :)

Having said that, that doesn't mean they're always right about everything. :) I like my mum too but she's not perfect either. :hihi:
There are many people who just wanted to hear nothing but ordinary "Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, we are listening all customers voice!" reply. Personally, I'm not expecting such kind of marketing lip service when I use my time to find and read official talk but I understand many hipster boys like hearing/reading those things.

Conveying "intent" on KVR is really, really hard. Someone always reads something that's not actually there. :hihi:

I only meant that if a company does that - once - they're often viewed as being arrogant. I'm not saying that every criticism or comment is a bash or a troll or completely made up BS with no factual support, that's obviously clearly not true, only that - some - actually are, and the FL guys appear to be - more inclined to react to those things (where it actually applies in that particular limited context) - in a less typical way, not the PR "the customer is always right" way.

That's all. Context - proper context - is everything. :lol:

If you say things like the above, someone always expands it into something else, like I'm actually suggesting that all comments and complaints are trolls or BS, and none are legit. :hihi:

dp :oops:
Last edited by Hink on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

LawrenceF wrote:Conveying "intent" on KVR is really, really hard. Someone always reads something that's not actually there. :hihi:

I only meant that if a company does that - once - they're often viewed as being arrogant. I'm not saying that every criticism or comment is a bash or a troll or completely made up BS with no factual support, that's obviously clearly not true, only that - some - actually are, and the FL guys appear to be - more inclined to react to those things (where it actually applies in that particular limited context) - in a less typical way, not the PR "the customer is always right" way.

That's all. Context - proper context - is everything. :lol:

If you say things like the above, someone always expands it into something else, like I'm actually suggesting that all comments and complaints are trolls or BS, and none are legit. :hihi:
not just KvR, it's how the world is and the internet being text based makes it harder...bottom line, I have been guilty of misreading posts, people have been guilty of misreading my posts...I mean we dont even all speak the same language...I would say better than 80% of the time when such disagreements occur with myself and another poster it gets cleared up quickly (often through a PM) and I would say that less than 1% of those who that happens with (whether it be my err or theirs) I gain a better understanding of that person and we become friends.

The only time it goes bad is when one person cannot admit their errs, we're all human and we all make mistakes...the internet is a minefield though because your words stay forever, some people like to 'catch' other people contradicting themselves while others manipulate quotes to make it appear the other person is contradicting themselves...but again not just on KvR.

So I guess these things are just the nature of the beast and how one deals with it shapes the final outcome for them.
If you say things like the above, someone always expands it into something else
The only reason that might not happen now with my post is because I'm saying "watch, someone will expand my words into something else"...IMHO the answer lies in tolerance and acceptance, YMMV but that's how I turn those things into growth. I may not always be able to do so, but I try...a misunderstanding on the internet is easily dealt with and put in the past.

Sorry dude, but I dont think blaming KvR is any better, you said
like I'm actually suggesting that all comments and complaints are trolls or BS, and none are legit
but also the first thing you said was
Conveying "intent" on KVR is really, really hard. Someone always reads something that's not actually there.
so you dont want people to throw a blanket over your posts but it's okay for you to throw a blanket over KvR?

Or is this another case of someone else reading something into your post that is not there? :shrug:

No offense intended, I'm just sayin...it's a two way street ;)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Or is this another case of someone else reading something into your post that is not there?
Kinda. That comparison or analogy you made doesn't hold up for me but... it doesn't matter, it's not that important.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”