FL studio 12 New Vector Mixer Preview!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks!

Image-Line wrote:
suecae_sounds wrote:I take it that Image Line has decided to implement drag and drop effects between mixer tracks, no? Move and copy effects with drag and drop functionality would be stellar...
...well you can do that already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wFWB7tL-74
:tu: :tu:

This may be useful for some...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5OMs-Y4S_E
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote:This may be useful for some...
Been using FL since v4 and several of those were new to me! Thanks Scott.

FL Studio Guru is a must for every FL user! :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I like this, using Renoise off and on for the past few years has made me want this kind of mixer view in FL

Only thing left to make it perfect IMO is an option to auto link generator channels to the next vacant mixer track, also syncing their name and color so renaming the channel also renames the mixers track and vice versa. This would be like ultimate easy mode

If you drag/drop a generator onto a mixer track, it will load linked to that channel, and colored/named. :tu:
ImageImageImageImage

It's good to know but it can create issues as well, it's very easy to wind up with a bunch of mixer tracks that aren't descriptive or even related to their channels anymore once you start playing around with things

edit: also forgot for the example pic that replacing a generator with another also adds confusion, linking the new generator to the same track but not changing the track name, I could have Sytrus or Harmor going to a mixer track named Zebra2 #5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheNickC wrote: it's very easy to wind up with a bunch of mixer tracks that aren't descriptive or even related to their channels
Thats when things start getting good though. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

Im a full studio user.im yet to be convinced with the mixer.the metering system in fl studio is very hard to understand.you have to depend on one big meter to display values of every mixer track by clicking every mixer track to display the meter reading other than having meter readings for every mixer track (this option should be included for PROS).how about you include a phase meter also with -1,0,+1 reading.with RMS,Peak level value,console VU METER and dynamic range meter for both left and right.like brain worx bx meter and TT dynamic range meter.

Try wavecandy.

Hope that soon comes a beta of 12. :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Im pretty excited to see what theyve ruined. :)
ImageImageImageImage

valerian_777 wrote:FL Studio Guru is a must for every FL user! :)
What is an Fl Studio Guru?

nm, just googled,:) was thinking its a new plugin or something :lol:
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

highkoo wrote:Im pretty excited to see what theyve ruined. :)
Don't worry we have been scanning KVR for ideas...

Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”