FL studio 12 New Vector Mixer Preview!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Image-Line wrote: 64 Bit for windows is completed
Would you please tell me where to get this?

hibidy wrote:
Image-Line wrote: 64 Bit for windows is completed
Would you please tell me where to get this?
Install FL Studio 11.1...

http://demodownload.image-line.com/flst ... o_11.1.exe

Then patch it with this...

http://demodownload.image-line.com/flst ... _beta9.exe

run FL64.exe

Regards Scott
Last edited by Image-Line on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Thanks

Is the alpha available for dl Scott? Btw whats your job at imageline? Do you have a way to contact Maxx Claster, I really need the old ej v2 full installer that was discontinued awhile back for some really old projects that need to be reopened...
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

@Scott/Image-Line:
It's just me or the Patcher in FL Studio 12 alpha can't load VSTs? :?

So the version I'm running is 32 bit, but runs x64 plugs?

I think if you use that patch it's x64 fully. But yes if you use the wrapper you'll be able to run x64 inside the 32 bit host.

mysticvibes wrote:Is the alpha available for dl Scott? Btw whats your job at imageline? Do you have a way to contact Maxx Claster, I really need the old ej v2 full installer that was discontinued awhile back for some really old projects that need to be reopened...
The alpha is available, just follow the links here...

http://www.image-line.com/documents/new ... ha-preview

I will let Maxx know about your post.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

arkmabat wrote:So the version I'm running is 32 bit, but runs x64 plugs?
Yes, there is an automatic bridge if you load a 64 Bit plugin in the 32 Bit version or a 32 Bit plugin in the 64 Bit version.

Regards Scott

Image-Line wrote:None of the projects OS X, 64 Bit or FL Studio Win are sharing resources so your speculation is moot.
no additional costs (money=resources) for Mac port? the programmers working for free? by any chance: are they looking like this guy?
:hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:no additional costs (money=resources) for Mac port? the programmers working for free? by any chance: are they looking like this guy?
Your original argument was - it would be better IL would concentrate all their resources to work on 64bit for win and overcome all obstacles to bring FL to the top of the sequencer world.

64 Bit is done.

You make the assumption that the resources that we are expending on the other projects are interfering with our capacity to develop FL Studio. That is not the case.

There is no impact of FL Studio 64 Bit, the OS X port, FL Studio Mobile, FL Studio Groove or any of the other projects we have going, on FL Studio core development.

If a man and woman can make a baby in 9 months, it does not mean you can make a baby in 1 month with 9 men and 9 women.

Regards Scott

Image-Line wrote:Your original argument was - it would be better IL would concentrate all their resources to work on 64bit for win and overcome all obstacles to bring FL to the top of the sequencer world.

64 Bit is done.

Then you make the assumption that the resources that we are expending on the other projects are interfering with our capacity to develop FL Studio. That is not the case.

There is no impact of FL Studio 64 Bit, the OS X port, FL Studio Mobile, FL Studio Groove or any of the other projects we have going, on FL Studio core development.

Regards Scott
64bit done is for you = all obstacles are overcome.
no, IL hired oompa loompa i understand.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

If a man and woman can make a baby in 9 months, it does not mean you can make a baby in 1 month with 9 men and 9 women.
:lol:

Hmm.. are we discussing pregnancy or diplomacy?

Totolitoto wrote:
Regnas wrote:I still can't see why this can't happen: :(
Why? why? why? why????

Image/mockup found here:

A layout like this is a must have imho.
+1
+2 (obviously, its my mockup) ;)
gol was against it due to width issues, JMC seemed to think it should be a user option. Even here we have people saying 'why see more than one set of effects?'
well part of my original suggestion was that it would make dragging/dropping/copying effects from one to another much easier. Currently its a little bit 'quirky'.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”