Is Presonus Neglection Studio One

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Errr... So, how's bout those Mets? :hihi:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:Errr... So, how's bout those Mets? :hihi:

.-.
lolz. My team the gi ANTs are a steaming pile of suck. I think it's 11 loses out of 15? Just like last year.

LawrenceF wrote:Lol. :) Blame Google / YouTube. :hihi:
I don't have this problem with other streams..... :hihi:

.... I saw most of it, funny. Must have the phat beatz, we CANNOT make phat beatz w/o the latest and greatest! :lol:

Orbit-50 wrote:Errr... So, how's bout those Mets? :hihi: .-.
:hihi:

Oh please... this isn't even a Steinberg thread, so don't make it another of your Steinberg vendetta thread. Thanks. Thought you were over it by now. :roll:

I ... did not start this. Your "friend" standalone started it.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

So, no shot of S1 in the new pic at presonus. Problem???? :hihi:

I think it's a conspiracy! Where is the grassy knoll?
Last edited by hibidy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maybe Dad the pic works at AVID. :hihi:

Compyfox wrote:I ... did not start this. Your "friend" standalone started it.
Orly?
Compyfox wrote:They should make something like this for actual paying customers.

Steinberg definitely are masters in how to piss those people off!
I really don't know why you think you can make a point with this. It's totally pointless, you'll just piss someone off in the end. The actions which would make sense have already been pointed out to you a hundred times. Stop using Steinberg products, stop buying Steinberg products. Ranting 24/7 on the internet might be fun, but it won't change anything, apart from your fellow humans mood.

Ha. Now that is bad photoshop. Their necks would break at the weight of that thing and why are the children in boxes anyway?

Hooray! New forum!

Me and Studio One? Works here somewhat, plugin scan could be more forgiving. I think they've made a good piece of software, I wouldn't worry about them not releasing new versions all the time. Quite often silence = devs working hard.

LawrenceF wrote:Maybe Dad the pic works at AVID. :hihi:
haha!

It's not that easy. There are even people who cannot depart their angry, cruel wife because they have been living together for many years...

Compyfox lived together with Cubase for many years, too, and that's why he expects some customer support...

There is a difference between voicing your discontent with a company or product a couple of times, or making every (sometimes not even) related thread to your personal crusade against the company or against the product. In fact, it is highly impolite towards the people in the respective threads. Because frankly, i don't give a sh** about his personal problems with the company, or the product. I'm not responsible for his broken relationship with his "wife". :roll: Criticism is one thing, hijacking every thread to say Steinberg sucks is a completely different one. That's all i have to say to this. Hope this thread will go the on-topic road again now, as it is meant for talk about Studio One, not personal problems.

chk071 wrote:Hope this thread will go the on-topic road again now, as it is meant for talk about Studio One
Yes, please.
No longer a moderator.

I went through this will sonar. I got a divorce :shrug:

Anyways, I'm fried of this crap.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”