Ableton Live price increase

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

factory presets are good only if you are going to make bleep bloop beep tech house.

I'd like to see Live and also Presonus redo their Artist and Intro versions . I'd like to see it more like Reaper or Tracktion where they can use unlimited VST and tracks but doesn't come with included effects or instruments samples bloat .. I'm happy with Tracktion but I'd love to have Live Standard and a launchpad .. But man the prices .

I've got a launchpad I'm thinking of selling :D (but you no CAN HAZ my copy of live ;) )

Is it the Launchpad S or the older version ? I'm looking to get one to use with ReNoise ...

it's the S

So now I get an email from Ableton about a $100 off upgrade sale $329 Standard or $549 for Suite ..... Seems like they raised the prices $100 dollars so they can do a Sale ..... I'll wait till they do another 33% off sale again and see if I survive ...lolz ... Weird of the Abe's ..

R u serious? The 549 doesn't sound too bad though. I think I paid 600 for mine but that was with a free upgrade to 9. I still think the marketplace is the best option. I'd think you could pick up suite for no more than 400usd.....as far as I know, abes treat transfers like new customers.

I don't know if I'll buy Live again ... I just needed something to Beach about hahaha.... Suite for $549 is not a bad deal ..

Well, you should have a lite version in the making soon enough :hihi: (I think??) so you can futz with that and then decide. No real hurry. Live is what I use about 90% of the time. It's mostly really kosher. There are some M4L issues though. The latest beta is still funky in that area. Maybe you can pick up the "standard" version for under 200? Seems like the marketplace is ace for good bargains.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”