Battery 4 not syncing in FL 64 bit

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone else? This used to run fine in the old build. If I take the pattern out and just lay it out as samples = no problem. Battery, though, sounds like it's had too much to drink...

osiris wrote:Anyone else? This used to run fine in the old build. If I take the pattern out and just lay it out as samples = no problem. Battery, though, sounds like it's had too much to drink...
Battery is a sample playback vsti. It doesn't have a sequencer built in. What part of it isn't 'syncing?' The effects?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

I had a similar prob but with Motu BPM. a year ago. If I recall I opened the tab that housed the plugin (not BPM itself) that had midi and sync options and uncheck sync. There are other options too inside that tab but I tinkered around in there and somehow how it worked without it in sync mode. I'm on a Mac now so I cant give you detail help. Hopefully someone else might have a better answer for you.

This only happens on the wave. So, it's when it's streamed to wave. It plays fine when it is in FL. Weirdness abounds...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”