Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

LawrenceF wrote:PT has gotten a long vacation. :hihi:
It's just because nobody is using it any more. :P
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

hibidy wrote:
OutCider wrote:I don't think your comment is evilness, but it's very hypocritical to write pms to mods in order to get someone banned and then engage in the same sort of activities you used as a reason to achieve your goal.

Just saying ;)

And as we've recently established, on kvr it's not what you know, but who you know.
Unfortunately, the whole thing is just a mess. No side is innocent.
Precisely.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

hibidy wrote: Unfortunately, the whole thing is just a mess. No side is innocent.
It really is and no, they're not.

trimph1 wrote: You really think my comment was hypocritical.
That may be, but, considering the way some here carried on mine was mild.
And, BTW, all you have to do is report a post as abuse. It will be dealt with either way. :shrug:
Yep, irrelevant as it's still unnecessary, and all depends if you're in the clique.

Anyway, don't want to get banned for derailing Image line's beta 12 thread.
Transmission ends.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

I think somebody should finally inform OutCider that some dumb kid hacked his account to post utter garbage all the time.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:I think somebody should finally inform OutCider that some dumb kid hacked his account to post utter garbage all the time.
After comments about unnecessary trolling :clap: :dog: :borg: :clown:
valerian_777 wrote:I bet your HD is full of cracked stuff! Why i said that?
It's easy to see: You still on a crusade like an insane maniac just to compensate your bad conscience.
valerian_777 wrote:I wish they ban then you OutCider. Just to give you and us the break we deserve.
Yes, we get it - it is so terrible. You have to deal with pirates here. OMG... Hope you recovered till Christmas. This is really shocking.
:D

Now I really am out of this topic. Feel free to vent some more and look like a bigger fool. I don't care 8)
Last edited by OutCider on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

OutCider wrote:Now I really am out of this topic.
Thank goodness! :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Gee. Well, maybe, just maybe, we might be able to actually get back to the original topic.
Barry

What happened here? Everything went to crap again? :lol:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Of course!!!! :lol:
Barry

Mommy is that another FL Studio thread?

Yes my dear. Another one.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

The FL STUDIO Parametric EQ is a good tool for mixing and mastering.what can be improved though is the limited number of bands (7) and this workaround that you have to add another instance of it to cut HPF unwanted frequencies without cutting out whats important.14 or more bands with M/S capabilities would be useful for mixing.More bands for Multi-band Compression also.

Orbit-50 wrote:.

Mommy is that another FL Studio thread?

Yes my dear. Another one.

And don't worry......long after this one is gone.....there will be another.....and another......and I still won't learn my lesson :cry:

See hibidy? Thread's back on track. We have a valid request from a user. He doesn't like the current FL Studio Parametric EQ. Thinks it's a good tool for mixing and matering but has some severe deficiencies. It needs to be redesigned to include 14 or more bands of parametric equalization along with mid/side processing. More bands for multiband compression also. There's nothing wrong there at all. :tu:

I have no horse in this race! Still, I think fallen comrades need to be recognized and that the "machine" needs to be recognized as well :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”