List of VST plugins which can host other VST plugins

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a 64 bit VSTfx or VSTi modular plugin that can run in a 64 bit DAW and can host 32 bit VSTfx and VSTi's? Trying to avoid using the 32/64 bit jBridge.

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

jancivil wrote:http://vsl.co.at/en/Vienna_Software_Pac ... semble_PRO

Connects as a plugin, works as a host and mixing platform.
Will run 64-bit and 32-bit 'servers' simultaneously booting in 64-bit kernel.
Thanks! Good to know there's at least one tool doing this, although it's quite expensive and overkill for the way I would use it.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

All i want is a plugin/wrapper/chainer that can host one instrument or effect, while adding complete undo/redo functionality. Nothing fancy, I'd be happy with an automap style wrapper which adds these functions. As a bonus, loading FXB/FXP would be cool too.

I tried the demo of BluCat's thing and it kinda does what i want but loads more i don't want. And the undo was a bit buggy anyway.

Cognitone Synfire.

I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Got a new one for you

NYRV AGENT

www.nyrvsystems.com

Is there a modular VST/VSTi like Bidule that runs in a 64 bit host but itself can host both 32 bit and 64 bit VST's and VSTi's. I thought the MiniHost Modular does but reading a few threads I learned that this is not so.

Nope

- Energy Xt
- FL Studio

elassi wrote:- Energy Xt
- FL Studio
And I have energyXT 1.4 and 2 something but have not used it for ages. So eXT has a built in 32/64 bridge so in the 64 bit VST/VSTi version I can use 32 bit VST's?

Yes, FL Studio but it is not a modular Host. Granted it has Patcher and MiniHost Modular but I wonder if it will be worth the trouble?

Kalamata Kid wrote:
elassi wrote:- Energy Xt
- FL Studio
And I have energyXT 1.4 and 2 something but have not used it for ages. So eXT has a built in 32/64 bridge so in the 64 bit VST/VSTi version I can use 32 bit VST's?
No it can't bridge anything. And there isn't even a 64 bit version anyway, and the VST plugin version is pretty much defunct.

Kalamata Kid wrote:And I have energyXT 1.4 and 2 something but have not used it for ages. So eXT has a built in 32/64 bridge so in the 64 bit VST/VSTi version I can use 32 bit VST's?

Yes, FL Studio but it is not a modular Host. Granted it has Patcher and MiniHost Modular but I wonder if it will be worth the trouble?
I have no clue. I answered to the first post. :oops:

aMUSEd wrote:Nope
Wow. Very disappointed. Some developer should do this so they can claim to be the first!
Yes there is jBridge but I find it troublesome to use. jBridge has a SDK so developer can adapt this very important feature to their software. Several developers have done just that.

Yeah I've given up on JBridge on Mac - it just isn't stable enough for regular use (at least with the hosts or plugins I'm trying to use it with).

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”