FL Studio 12 coming soon

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Yorrrrrr on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Marvelous...

Glad it is not April 1.
and not like the Alchemy 2 release!.
Really looking forward to the FL Studio 12
release.

Also will like to see Reaper 5 and Studio One 3
release so that I can compare. In any case FL
Studio at minimum can be used as a VST.

UI looks nice. I prefer vector GUI to raster.

Free Sytrus and Maximus for Producer Edition, and Newtone, Pitcher, Harmless, and Gross Beat for Signature Bundle. This is for both new and existing customers.

Any news on the native Mac port?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

That programm looks beautiful!! :love: :love:
Can this thread be erased?
Im tired of the fanboys and the clueless know it alls.

Fidelitymusic wrote:Free Sytrus and Maximus for Producer Edition, and Newtone, Pitcher, Harmless, and Gross Beat for Signature Bundle. This is for both new and existing customers.
Wow, very generous.

Though I bought Sytrus and Maximus for some serious cash I have no bad feelings at all. IL packed so much in for free over the years that the lifetime upgrades already paid off a dozen times - according to v12.... :)

Looks great - I think the new mixer will greatly improve my workflow. Interesting to contrast IL's approach with Propellerhead's regarding upgrades and new features . . . .

i own a licence for FL Studio but cant rap my head around it... but DAMN!!! that looks nice...

:tu:

neverenoughfunk wrote:i own a licence for FL Studio but cant rap my head around it... but DAMN!!! that looks nice...

:tu:
Me too - I'm hoping that these changes will help me use it more effectively.

I was thinking to get Harmless... but it will come with Sig Bundle owner?? I'm excited.

tooneba wrote:I was thinking to get Harmless... but it will come with Sig Bundle owner?? I'm excited.
Download and install an updated RegKey, the products are already added to your account if you own the Signature Bundle.

woah...
that is just sick!
and free Sytrus?
I'm going to have to buy a Image Line VST plugin, I think, just to feel like I deserve yet another crazy free update. LOL
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

Cool

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”