FL Studio 12 coming soon

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It looks amazing! But I prefer to know more info about the native Mac version!

neverenoughfunk wrote:i own a licence for FL Studio but cant rap my head around it... but DAMN!!! that looks nice...

:tu:
Same here. I haven't even had it installed for the past four years or so. Maybe I'll give v12 another shot, if nothing else, for the free Sytrus and Maximus.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

This is great news! Considering the application is already pretty solid, updates that improve visual arrangement are very welcome.

I hope Patcher has received some more attention: Event smoothing; Peak Controller should function like it does in the main application (feeding back a control signal from audio isn't problematic feedback). Would also be really cool if mapping formulas could be inserted between modules without need of Formula Controller.

Patcher definitely needed some love...

odix wrote:Patcher definitely needed some love...
We will have a whole slew of (patcher) VFX plugins in a FL Studio 12.point update.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Amazing update, FL Studio just keep getting better :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Wow. Windows snapping and UI scaling up to 8k. No wonder FL sounds so much warmer than anything else.
Is this 11.6?
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

No, that's 12.0. :)

id4kvr wrote:It looks amazing! But I prefer to know more info about the native Mac version!
Doesn't sound like it's going to be 64 bit.

Nice. I'll be upgrading my Fruity Edition since it's free for life. :tu:

The only thing better than getting something free is someone paying you to take it.

They've just published a release candidate

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 0&t=140232

Thanks for the heads up! The RC doesn't expire.

I'm back into Fruity for writing now coz I like the UI.

this is without a doubt there best release since i bought my copy at v 2.5 before vst. i love how they give you the option to completely hide the pattern editor. NOW its a multi track sequencer :D that's all i ever wanted :neutral:

aMUSEd wrote:
id4kvr wrote:It looks amazing! But I prefer to know more info about the native Mac version!
Doesn't sound like it's going to be 64 bit.
Does Delphi not compile Mac code to 64-bit? Seems a half-assed way to include Mac compiling support.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Espescially the visual part of the update works miracles on the eyes... Its all about eyecandy, who cares about ears?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”