Studio One 3 Announced!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm running the demo for a few days now and I haven't had one issue, I am totally loving v3 and everything just feels right for the way I want to work, I love the scratchpad and arranger track. the color scheme is great, easy on my eyes. That by itself is making me feel much more comfortable, now I just need money for the upgrade :) I wonder if they will have any sales on upgrades soon.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:I wonder if they will have any sales on upgrades soon.
I'm also waiting for the next sale to upgrade :)

EnGee wrote:
Do you know if they had any so far? I never got any notice that I recall directly from Presonus after it was released. Anyhow, I'm totally loving it, it just feel right to me. I wish I could use midi effects in the Note FX area, but oh well.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:
EnGee wrote:
Do you know if they had any so far? I never got any notice that I recall directly from Presonus after it was released. Anyhow, I'm totally loving it, it just feel right to me. I wish I could use midi effects in the Note FX area, but oh well.
I'm not aware of any discount for the Version 3 upgrade (except I think in the beginning maybe?! I really don't remember now).

Anyway, I'm waiting for the 50% discount for a similar to what they did before for the Version 2 professional upgrade from Producer (I'm sure of this). But I'm not sure of course if they are going to do any discount really. I haven't heard anything yet.

Version 2 Professional is still great for me. I currently bought the Made Easy tutorial when I received announcement from PreSonus email. The price is low really to what I got. Anyway, although the tutor is doing it in Version 3, I could replicate it easily in Version 2. So, in the mixing/mastering stage I suppose there are no essential differences. However, in the composing stage there are some new cool features in version 3 8)

I'm not in hurry to upgrade as you see, so I don't mind waiting .... :neutral:

I bought my v2 to v3 upgrade for $110 on eBay. Very fast pro seller. So i saved $40. I wanted to wait till the 50%-off-sale appear but couldn't resist any longer. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:I bought my v2 to v3 upgrade for $110 on eBay. Very fast pro seller. So i saved $40. I wanted to wait till the 50%-off-sale appear but couldn't resist any longer. :)

did the same thing, was going to wait but oh well
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

murnau wrote:I bought my v2 to v3 upgrade for $110 on eBay. Very fast pro seller. So i saved $40. I wanted to wait till the 50%-off-sale appear but couldn't resist any longer. :)
This is a good price! Is it a downloadable version?

EnGee wrote:
Yep, the update serial is for your Presonus account.

I already posted this a few weeks ago in the bargain thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... s#p6204322

One word just offer them $110 as i did.. they hopefully will agree.. ;)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
EnGee wrote:
Yep, the update serial is for your Presonus account.

I already posted this a few weeks ago in the bargain thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... s#p6204322

One word just offer them $110 as i did.. they hopefully will agree.. ;)
OK great thank you :)
I will wait for another month (I have to pay the remaining for the Blofeld installments first). But if GAS invades my mind, this will be a good place to spend my money ;)

murnau wrote:I bought my v2 to v3 upgrade for $110 on eBay.
I can match that price.

Uncle E wrote:
I can match that price.
Thats great to hear but it would be even greater to see it on your site. Now for me it's to late i bought it already elsewhere.. :(

Uncle E wrote:
I can match that price.
Well, I may be hitting you up for that when my trial is over and I hopefully have the cash.

braj wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
I can match that price.
Well, I may be hitting you up for that when my trial is over and I hopefully have the cash.
Yes, me too.

Till when you can offer this Uncle E?
It might take more than one week for me.

EnGee wrote:Till when you can offer this Uncle E?
It might take more than one week for me.
We can offer it any time.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”