FL Studio 12 Released!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

I've just got the e-mail from Image Line, and have downloaded FL Studio 12, and was very pleasantly surprised (as a Producer edition owner) to read in the e-mail that:

"Producer edition gains Sytrus & Maximus. Signature Bundle gains Harmless, Newtone, Gross Beat and Pitcher. Existing owners also get these great additions."

So I get Sytrus and Maximus for free! I've always wanted Sytrus but couldn't justify paying full price for it, what a great company.

YES!!!! Thanks for the that!!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Does Image Line disable user accounts? Look at this:

Note:

I haven't changed any log in details on my Image Line account and I sent a support request on 6th march (still have it in my e-mails) but there was NO support reply in over 6 weeks.
I have had an NFR before from them but also have paid plug ins but I cannot access my account cause it says account expired. How can an account expire if I didn't delete or change details and have actual paid plug ins there? 6th march 2015 is a long time to wait for a simple support request IMO.

Why have sampler, audio clip and layer channels been removed from the Insert/Replace menu? This is seriously disrupting my workflow to the point where I'd rather not use FL12. I see no reason whatsoever for removing these features.

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up.

layer has been ditched in favour of using patcher iirc.

gamecat666 wrote:layer has been ditched in favour of using patcher iirc.
That's not entirely true. The layer is still there.

Yorrrrrr wrote:
gamecat666 wrote:layer has been ditched in favour of using patcher iirc.
That's not entirely true. The layer is still there.
ah cool. I do like the immediacy of the layer channel myself, glad its still there for now but im sure that dropping it was being discussed on the IL forum.

basslinemaster wrote:I've just got the e-mail from Image Line, and have downloaded FL Studio 12, and was very pleasantly surprised (as a Producer edition owner) to read in the e-mail that:

"Producer edition gains Sytrus & Maximus. Signature Bundle gains Harmless, Newtone, Gross Beat and Pitcher. Existing owners also get these great additions."

So I get Sytrus and Maximus for free! I've always wanted Sytrus but couldn't justify paying full price for it, what a great company.
i think you get these as fl integrated plugs, but not as free use vst`s. so you can`t use them in other daw`s as "stand-alons". you have to use rewire, or fl as vst.
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

ive got this on my pc im not sure if its just me but the new fl asio driver is giving me much better performance then my focusrite 2i2 drivers and even a little bit better then asio4all.

sugo wrote:
basslinemaster wrote:I've just got the e-mail from Image Line, and have downloaded FL Studio 12, and was very pleasantly surprised (as a Producer edition owner) to read in the e-mail that:

i think you get these as fl integrated plugs, but not as free use vst`s. so you can`t use them in other daw`s as "stand-alons". you have to use rewire, or fl as vst.
Yes, that's what I said... And I don't want them as VSTs, because I don't use other DAWs...

Does anybody know how to enable double sized FL native synths? When I was using an earlier version of FL Studio 12 (when it was called 11.5 or something) I worked out how to do it, but now I've finally got Sytrus, I can't remember how I did it! And Sytrus sure needs to be doubled in size!

rob_lee wrote:Does Image Line disable user accounts? Look at this:

Note:

I haven't changed any log in details on my Image Line account and I sent a support request on 6th march (still have it in my e-mails) but there was NO support reply in over 6 weeks.
I have had an NFR before from them but also have paid plug ins but I cannot access my account cause it says account expired. How can an account expire if I didn't delete or change details and have actual paid plug ins there? 6th march 2015 is a long time to wait for a simple support request IMO.
Very strange... I just checked my account, something I don't remember doing for well over a year. My last purchase was completed in 2010 and haven't downloaded my paid plugs in who knows how long. I'm only mentioning this as a point of reference since I would expect that if expiring accounts were a normal occurrence, then I would be a prime candidate.

sugo wrote:

Sorry accidentally sent this reply as a PM, you can ignore my goof.

From what is showing in the shop, I believe it is both FL & VSTi.

When I go to the shop, there is this plugin pack - VST Expansion Pack 1: Sytrus & Maximus (VSTi).

This VST Expansion Packs adds Sytrus VSTi & Maximus VST to your licenses.

Currently, you only have access to the FL version of Sytrus & Maximus. This means you can fully use them inside FL Studio, but not in any other VST host. With this pack, we'll add the VST version of both these plugins so you have full access to both FL and VST version.

Downloadable Version Only.

It says I own it but in my account, they are not listed. I put in a ticket with tech support, so I will follow up here when they reply.

It would be great to get both FL & VSTi versions of both of these as I also use Studio One Pro 2.

basslinemaster wrote:Does anybody know how to enable double sized FL native synths? When I was using an earlier version of FL Studio 12 (when it was called 11.5 or something) I worked out how to do it, but now I've finally got Sytrus, I can't remember how I did it! And Sytrus sure needs to be doubled in size!
i think its in general / advanced settings. legacy scaling 200%

Sytrus is now perfect. problem is, several legacy plugins that were previously OK are now TOO big. it would be nice to have a per-plugin scaling option.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”