FL Studio 12 Released!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

Is anyone else missing the "zoomed out" note view in the channel rack?

Right now, when I have a long note passage, it just shows a tiny part of it, instead of showing all notes zoomed out like in FL11 or any version before for that matter. Only when I open the Piano Roll on an intrument channel, I can see all the notes... This is really unacceptable. I like to see how many notes an instrument track has, as a whole.

An option to switch back to "zoomed out" view is badly needed here.

Serious question,

Is there a way to map/modulate anything to anything in Fl studio, an example, map the velocity of the piano roll to the filter cutoff in 3osc or a 3rd party vst?

So i mean is Fl studio modular like Ableton, where you can modulate anything with anything via max4live?

Fruity Envelope Controller. Select Vel. X axis is input velocity. Y axis is sending cc value percentage. You can create both liner or non-liner value converting by editing its envelope. Link it to your desired target.

Also, Fruity keyboard controller can be used in your situation.

BTW: We had a demo song contest last month, here are 2nd and 3rd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYlj4y1_sPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZbDqa8X8B0

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

i remember when they first started with a simple application..Amazing how far they have come,and funny that first application is still in the core of their product

It's hard to present both the fun-loving AND the hardcore pro images at the same time.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I'm glad there is a DAW with an anime theme. I mean, it just has to exist, some force of nature is at work here. ;)
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote:Something for everyone... ;)
What about for the people that don't make electronic music? 8)

Robert Randolph wrote:
Well they won't be reading this forum or thread so I think we are safe ;)

EDIT: Although I suppose they could be looking for a Studio Apartment in FLorida and Google brought them here. :D

Regards Scott

Image-Line wrote:
Robert Randolph wrote:

EDIT: Although I suppose they could be looking for a Studio Apartment in FLorida and Google brought them here. :D

Regards Scott
I'm reading this thread, and I'm here so...

I'm legitimately curious if there is any information for folks outside the electronic music realm. It's just a curiosity.

...many more on the way.

Regards Scott
Dyro's white noise is interesting.

Robert Randolph wrote:
Image-Line wrote:
Robert Randolph wrote:

Regards Scott
I'm reading this thread, and I'm here so...

I'm legitimately curious if there is any information for folks outside the electronic music realm. It's just a curiosity.
The videos currently in cue are - EDM (Dyro, Feed Me, Project 46, Heatbeat). Hip-Hop (Metro Boomin, Carnage). Score/Game/Soundtrack (Varien).

Certainly no-one is recording a band if that is what you are looking for.

Regards Scott

Thanks for the vids. These guys are kicking major ass with FL. Awesome.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”