Viva FL Studio!!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

Nothing wrong with retaining or re-implementing aspects that worked better before.

What I like about Image-Line is that they are fairly forward-thinking (vector graphics in light of steadily increasing resolutions, awareness of the importance of touch-screen support) instead of later on having to play the technology catch-up game.

I don't have a 4k display, nor one of those delicious, large touch-monitors that was shown in the Musikmesse interview with Scott, but knowing that FL Studio supports these things (and that IL's decisions makers focus on them) tells me that it's a good choice to stick with the DAW (I hop around between a few) and invest into it (if I had gotten a birthday coupon, I would already have picked up Harmor in spring, but I seem to keep missing whenever it goes on sale), because not so far in the future these things will be common and affordable.

Mivo wrote:What I like about Image-Line is that they are fairly forward-thinking (vector graphics in light of steadily increasing resolutions, awareness of the importance of touch-screen support) instead of later on having to play the technology catch-up game.

I don't have a 4k display, nor one of those delicious, large touch-monitors that was shown in the Musikmesse interview with Scott, but knowing that FL Studio supports these things (and that IL's decisions makers focus on them) tells me that it's a good choice to stick with the DAW (I hop around between a few) and invest into it...
Totally agree!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Hey guys, take a look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGbaAs7ASwE

So cool!!

Chapelle wrote: But, from what I know, none of the iLok2-protected products are cracked and there haven't been cracks for E-Licenser-protected stuff for quite some time as well. But there is also stuff with C/R (e.g. latest Cytomic versions) or serial number protection (e.g. u-he [apart from leaked serial numbers]) that I don't think you will find cracks for.
Actually all the major iLok2 products (Eventide, Softube, Lexicon, Sonnox, Slate Digital etc) were recently cracked on Mac. It seems that it was not a complete cracking of the iLok 2 system but a method to completely circumvent the protection. So in the end it does not matter as the fully working iLok 2 plugins are out there for everyone to use.
No signature here!

JMC wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I love FL Studio, but feel heartbroken that they have removed the "Channels -> More" option in FL Studio 12 :(
We are working hard on 12.1 which will bring back (a more advanced
version of) the old 'more' menu so hang in there until then.
Cool.
But what are you doing exactly??
The "behind closed doors development" is not great business imho..........

Simplest things can cause biggest problems..... I miss the "more" option so bad.... :(

Regnas wrote:But what are you doing exactly??
LOL, we develop in full public view (FL Studio 12 was in public beta for a year) ;)

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OT, but I wish they made some software for animation, like after effects is...really curious what something like this would look and feel like...
Can this thread be erased?
Im tired of the fanboys and the clueless know it alls.

Image-Line wrote:
LOL, we develop in full public view (FL Studio 12 was in public beta for a year) ;)

Regards Scott
You misunderstood him. What he means is that you guys have to develop FL Studio on a reality show, so we can see every single thing you guys say and do 24 hors a day. That's what most customers want, it seems. :hihi:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Image-Line wrote:

Regards Scott
So what can we expect from the upcoming more advanced "more" menu?

@Orbit-50: Lol...

:lol:

I demand full access to gol's webcam. :|
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:I demand full access to gol's webcam. :|
:o :o
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Is there a keyboard shortcut to show/hide a VSTi/FX plugin?

The Piano Roll in Fl needs modernisation - look Reaper or any other major DAW with the their tracklists and multiple CC lanes

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”