Logic 10.2.4 is out...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So what are the 7 plugins that got gui updates this time?

TheoM wrote:I know with pro tools, it will work on yosemite for a lot longer than Logic will.
Also now on PT you have option for Windows too, that must be plus in your book, considering possible future machine investments?
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Zexila wrote:
TheoM wrote:I know with pro tools, it will work on yosemite for a lot longer than Logic will.
Also now on PT you have option for Windows too, that must be plus in your book, considering possible future machine investments?
it's possible. Eventually my two macs will die, it could be tomorrow for the imac, it's old, who knows, and when that happens, i will investigate closely then. I still have a win iby bridge quad core laptop here that performs very well in audio benchmarks for a laptop.. at some point i'll install PT 12 on it for a bit of fun and see how it compares to the mac in performance and stability.

Finally after 10.1, they fixed the Transposer MIDI FX Plug-in so you can create your own User Scales that work. :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”