Cubase 9.5.10 is out.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It was just released this morning.

https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=14159&L=1

Thanks for the heads up. :tu:

Nice, it started up program faster, I was inside of hub in few seconds and hub actually loaded faster too/less buggier. :tu:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Thanks for heads up.
Quite a list with fixes there.

This update should fix crashing on exit for most people.

There's a little note about Kontakt after the list of fixes. This is just a heads up and is nothing new. Hopefully NI will be able to get that sorted eventually.

Romantique Tp wrote:This update should fix crashing on exit for most people.
Had this quite often in the past also with previous major versions but with the latest version it seems to be OK.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

CP 9.0 I had crashes on exit when it arrived - closing Cubase and project in one go.
Workaround was to first close project, then Cubase - that extra delay was enough.
It was Waves shell dictionary something in my case, maybe there are other reasons too.
So took some extra time to close Waves stuff in project it seems.

As underwhelming as 9.5. I may actually wait until next October/November before upgrading.

yup, didn't fix my issues even though they acknowledged the issue existed.

all they seemed to fix was superficial bollocks of text not fitting correctly and obscure uses of faders not working as planned,

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”