Acoustica mixcraft ..a lot of ' social media related ' dll's installed

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tonight I will have to see how easy it is to just delete the ones I don't need, but yeah, being able to customize during installation would be good.

Deleting plugins might screw up many presets they were used in.

I usually create my own presents anyway, or at the very least tailor them to my own needs.

Hey I'm a cool kid who likes Mixcraft and it's plugins. I just wish they had better integration with control surfaces. Damn performance panel record functionality is a pia. I didn't invest in not one but two launchpad pro's only to constantly reach over for the mouse for simple loop/clip recording.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

My opinion is that integration of social plugins in any DAW is pointless, because if you, for example, want to upload something (song, sample or whatever) it can be done in browser of your choice.
There is absolutely no need for FB, SC or whatever in a DAW, which to me should be only focused on the work you do in them.

I mean, i believe there is nothing fishy goin' on with this stuff, but people should be not "distracted" by some useless (for most of the people) social plugin integration in any DAW. :P

Digic wrote: There is absolutely no need for FB, SC or whatever in a DAW, which to me should be only focused on the work you do in them. :P
:tu:
No auto tune...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”