The Revolutionary & ReVisional Design Of Propellerheads Reason 10

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

intrancer.
revolutionary?
revisional?

you are making a total fool of yourself living in a fantasy world.
do yourself a favor and quit while you're behind.

What is profiling yourself worth, if there's noone impressed on the other end? :shrug:

chk071 wrote:What is profiling yourself worth, if there's noone impressed on the other end? :shrug:
There are people who make judgements of what they see, but fail to judge beyond what they see.. objectively in the bigger picture. It's how one separates and identifies another's intelligence, judgement and value of ones opinion. It's a psychometric test in effect. But it's also a psychology test tool in which I've used to enhance and better what I do as a digital artist for years.
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Oh lordy. :lol: .

Here's a question to the Intrancer:

I am not that familiar with Reason and the design/GUI changes between V9 and V10, so it is difficult for me to evaluate whether you may have a point or not. Could you quickly break down in which regards you feel the person who designed Reason 10 took ideas from your mockup from 2014? In other words: which elements exactly that have been original to your design proposition in 2014 are present in Reason 10?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

The worst part about this thread is that I just read the whole thing. The really terrible thing about that is that I have no one to blame but myself. Luckily I only wasted a few minutes of my life so I'll recover nicely.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

It's like the PUF never died, or I just timewarped back to a dark place I thought I'd never see again.
Stop this madness.

Grum.

I don't even use Reason but I'm enjoying this thread.

I'm finding it fascinating, entertaining, hilarious and useful in fact from different angles... :D.....there is a purpose for the madness.

When it comes to creating topics online myself, they tend to be highly popular, across a range of forums... but then I have probably created a few thousand since the year 2000... you'll always learn and discover something and possibly be amused.... :D.

PUF was a great place back in the day....Bavanity hated me haha..
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

When it comes to creating topics online myself, they tend to be highly popular, across a range of forums...
You literally never stop jerking yourself off do you? :hihi:

"I create the best-est topics ever!!!" :lol:

No offense intended, but as you correctly said earlier... this really is a good study in psychology. Just not the psych study you implied, more one about megalomania.

THE INTRANCER wrote:
chk071 wrote:What is profiling yourself worth, if there's noone impressed on the other end? :shrug:
There are people who make judgements of what they see, but fail to judge beyond what they see.. objectively in the bigger picture. It's how one separates and identifies another's intelligence, judgement and value of ones opinion. It's a psychometry test in effect. But it's also a psychology test tool in which I've used to enhance and better what I do as a digital artist for years.
There are also people who make judgements on what they see and are correct about what they see.
also you should check some of your 'terms'. psychometry is about testing ESP? This 'passage' is classic obfuscation. i.e. it's bullshit.
self-aggrandizing bullshit at that.

babya?

Looks shite.

Dunning Kruger; think of it as evolution in action.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

jens wrote:Here's a question to the Intrancer:

I am not that familiar with Reason and the design/GUI changes between V9 and V10, so it is difficult for me to evaluate whether you may have a point or not. Could you quickly break down in which regards you feel the person who designed Reason 10 took ideas from your mockup from 2014? In other words: which elements exactly that have been original to your design proposition in 2014 are present in Reason 10?

I would be interested in the OP's answer to this question too...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”