How Long Does Other DAWs Take To Save 20,000 Midi Items?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IncarnateX wrote:Amazing Guenon. Deep respect from here. :hail: :hail: :hail:

If there ever was a KVR price for the best ending to a twisted thread, this one would surely be the candidate of the decade. This thread now belongs in KVR classics, imo.

And best of luck to you Harry :hug:
Ditto about Guernon. Best of luck to you too IX, and thanks. Are you an insomniac too?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

I'm having trouble sleeping so I decided to convert a GIF file to a video file that I can upload to YouTube.
Also, I made an error in my previous post. The size of the GIF file is not 79 MB, it's 2.79 MB Still too big for KVR.

Anyways, I just dragged and dropped the GIF file into Windows Movie Maker and voila, GIF became a video file.
Okay, that's that for this thread I guess, problem solved. Big big thanks to Guernon, for the solve. I'm off to try to get some sleep. I'll probably fail.

Again, thanks everyone for the input and also big thanks to the mods for not locking my thread and for keeping the peace. Okay bye.
https://youtu.be/Rj4eh-ZkUCc
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:Amazing Guenon. Deep respect from here. :hail: :hail: :hail:

If there ever was a KVR price for the best ending to a twisted thread, this one would surely be the candidate of the decade. This thread now belongs in KVR classics, imo.

And best of luck to you Harry :hug:
Ditto about Guernon. Best of luck to you too IX, and thanks. Are you an insomniac too?
Yes, the heat. Viking killer, indeed.

IncarnateX wrote:This thread now belongs in KVR classics
...if there ever was such a category, do we only have off topic classics?

IncarnateX wrote:
There could actually be a category called "Reaper classics", if you think about it.

:hihi:

This thread is insane. At the end of it, I'm stuck squarely between "Why the hell would you do that" and "Holy crap you can actually do that".
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

herodotus wrote:
IncarnateX wrote:
There could actually be a category called "Reaper classics", if you think about it.

:hihi:
Not a bad idea, actually. One could pick the most debated synths and daws and have a catalogue of Classics. When some newbie enters KVR and troll for some attention, you could ask him to do it in these classics instead of just referring to HPC :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”