OS X Version of LiveSlice Please....

Official support for: livelab.dk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bump-ada-bie-die-bump

Hi Ohm,

I purchased LiveSlice last year, hoping to see an OSX version emerge sometime. I thought I'd just use it on BootCamp XP in the meantime, but it's not as easy as I thought, as XP won't recognize my audio interface... (booo.)

I'm aware that you're planning to work on the OSX version this winter...and would just like to see if you might offer us a 'slice' or two of information on that.

Any chance, say, that it might be released in time for, uh, Live 8, say...?

Ive only just found out about liveslice (when i saw it mentioned on forums before i assumed they were just talking about livecut XD)...D'OH!
anyway, i just checked out the demos on your site and i'm amazed!... but i dont have a pc :( only intel mac.

[insert 1,000,000 pleases] make a mac liveslice... please... pretty please... with a cherry on top... and a side serving of caviar... with a cherry on top... please

*initiate puppy dog eyes*

Come on Ohm, where is the MAC version?? Im dying here!!!!

maybe Ohm's taken on the Energy XT development model ;)

Curious to see what he's working on

Great news: LiveSlice is already running quite well on osx. Still some details need attention, like AIF import / export and tweaks to the file browser - and then some serious testing of course.

So far I have tested it as a VST in Energy XT and Ableton Live and wrapped using JVstWrapper as an audio unit in AULab and Ableton Live. With a free wrapper available I wont worry about a native AU version before the VST version is released.

So: any registered users that want to participate in the beta test can contact me on the support at livelab dot dk email address and please put "osx beta" in the subject line so my inbox is not flooded, thanks.

I won't do a public beta but I'm guessing the final version will be ready soon - all the vitals are there already, and running smoothly. I'll post al over this forum and others when the final version is released so you'll notice - then you can get the demo.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

Woohoo!! :)

Let's get this beauty into production..

Woohoo. Not a current user, but I will be all over this when it is officially released.

how's the beta going ?
any idea of a release date ?

can't wait ! :)

thanks

yes please !

yes yes yes, please! :)

Any more word on the OSX version? I'm trying to figure out whether I should ask for it as my birthday present or not!

I guess I'll spend my money elsewhere then. I can't deal with another huge announcement followed by the developer being unreachable...ala eXT2.

pdadda wrote:I guess I'll spend my money elsewhere then. I can't deal with another huge announcement followed by the developer being unreachable...ala eXT2.
Good luck finding a substitute for what Liveslice does. Hissy fits don't make it release sooner.. just so you know for next time.

1-0ne

Not a hissy fit. I have just learned to not buy products where the developer is unreachable. Go suck a bag of dicks -{n8}-

Return to “Livelab.dk”