OS X Version of LiveSlice Please....

Official support for: livelab.dk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pdadda wrote:Not a hissy fit. I have just learned to not buy products where the developer is unreachable. Go suck a bag of dicks -{n8}-
Will do! Thanks for the advice, I was just thinking what would be the best way to quench my thirst. All the best with the creative music that must be oozing out of you right now. Quite the imagination you have there pdadda.

... good things come to those who wait.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

[quote="ohm"]... good things come to those who wait.[/quote]

And wait I shall, at which time I shall proclaim "Jeg er en heldig kartoffel!"
Cheers. Hurry up.

Just curious....

Any idea of how long those who wait can hope to receive the, uh, good things?

It's been about a year and a-half since purchasing your gear. I'm afraid that Boot Camp is not a solution to my situation.

Happy to continue waiting, of course. Just interested to know what scale of a wait we're talking about here!

:)

I'm just curious to, cause Snow Leopard is coming very soon. Actualy I'm on Leopard but I will only upgrade to Snow Leopard when some plugin compatibity update will come.
So I'm just wondering if the beta testing is going to be extend for Snow Leopard or is there going to be a live slice Leopard 10.5 plugin version.
Any way I will wait the time needed :)

Why, what plugins work in Leopard, but not Snow Leopard? As far as I know everything that currently works in Leopard will run fine in SL.
You are currently reading my signature.

I thought,
I'm new to Mac and I have Cubase 5. I thought that potentially we could have problem with some vst, by switching to SL to fast.
Some times the vst company formalizes the compatibility of new OS.
Maybe it's my PC habit :D
Ok that's good news

Snow Leopard is here now and is reported to have issues with most programs and pluggins. It will be awhile before there is universal adoption and most users will be cautious about upgrading prematurely until there is better support of the new OS. Leopard will be the standard for most users for now. Poor Liveslice... we were so close until this happened.

1-0ne

p.s I miss you!

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
komak tablet wacom to midi osx

bonjour à tous.
Je suis en train de créer un logiciel permettant de transformer le signal émis par une tablette graphique en midi (continuous controller)..
Pour l'instant je teste tout ça, j'ai seulement une wacom bamboo je ne sais pas du tout comment se comporte le logiciel avec d'autres tablettes..
Bon donc il y à 5 sorties xy selon le bouton utilisé sur le stylet, tout est encore très simple. Je travaille sur quelques fonctions très intéressantes en live comme un repeat et un looper midi..

hello every one, enjoy that
tablet to midi osx
http://komak.over-blog.com (http://komak.over-blog.com)

Heh...apparently quite a wait. :D

Hey Ohm -- are you still planning to port LiveSlice to OSX?

If so, hooray! If not, no big deal. Just hoping for an answer is all.

Cheers...

physae wrote:Just curious....

Any idea of how long those who wait can hope to receive the, uh, good things?

It's been about a year and a-half since purchasing your gear. I'm afraid that Boot Camp is not a solution to my situation.

Happy to continue waiting, of course. Just interested to know what scale of a wait we're talking about here!

:)

it's been 4 years... =/ though there's a KVR news item somewhere saying "mac next" from june 2009.

I got it to load on my MacBook under OS X in Buzz via Wine (using Polac VST loader), but there's no waveform to see. Same issue I have with Vocaloid 2, I can't see the lower window waveforms where you make as-you-go edits for breathiness, openness, etc. Might be a winetrick that can fix it.

Parallels it works fine in Reaper and Buzz.

For now, I can still use Live to slice everything up all well and good.
Meh.

Is there a beta available for OSX? If yes, I want to join up as a betatester.
What's the status?

Hellooo? hellloo echo echooo anybody out there?

testing, testing, 1-2-3

well, I was going to ask if osx ver. was ready but then I remembered max4live can easily do all that liveslice does. Liveslice is a great app but it seems the mac port is a lost cause.
-phllip

Return to “Livelab.dk”