Official support for: livelab.dk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Three FRs arising in the v147 beta 2

FR 059 - Save browser Width
Save the Browser width setting when you click [Save all settings as default]

FR 058 - Mousewheel-scrollable Time Sigs
It would help if the values in the two Time signature fields could be scrolled using the mouse wheel.

FR 057 - Beats/mod 4
When either "beats" value is scrolled up to 4 it should be reset to 0 and the "bars" value increased by 1

When either "beats" value is set to a value above 3, the "bars" and "beats" values should both be recalculated. So 2, 13 would go to 5, 1

Also the range for both "beats" drop-down lists should be from 0 to 31.

DarkStar wrote:Three FRs arising in the v147 beta 2

FR 059 - Save browser Width
Save the Browser width setting when you click [Save all settings as default]

FR 058 - Mousewheel-scrollable Time Sigs
It would help if the values in the two Time signature fields could be scrolled using the mouse wheel.

FR 057 - Beats/mod 4
When either "beats" value is scrolled up to 4 it should be reset to 0 and the "bars" value increased by 1

When either "beats" value is set to a value above 3, the "bars" and "beats" values should both be recalculated. So 2, 13 would go to 5, 1

Also the range for both "beats" drop-down lists should be from 0 to 31.
I agree with 58 and 59. 57 was how I implemented it initially, but then I thought: some users might want to ignore the bars and use just the beats to define duration. I also disliked the controls being automatically reset - it did feel a bit like the computer was taking over when I set beats to 5 and it was automatically set to 1.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

FR 057 - I can see advantages both ways.
But if I want to work just with beats, then I have to select 0 bars to start with.

Two ideas that may work:
- if you select a beats value above 4 then the bars value goes to 0 automatically?
- is there room for another Setting: [Use bars+beats] | [Use beats only] ??

PS - with high bar values, the Arranger is going to need Zoom and Scroll functions too.

-----------------
FR 059 - Browser width
I've just noticed that the width is also not remembered when you close the LS GUi and re-open it.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “Livelab.dk”