LiveSlice 1.47 released

Official support for: livelab.dk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks ohm. I'll be installing this shortly.

Have been wanting to REX import for a while so I'll definitely get use out of this.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

thanks, ohm! a nice surprise today :)
5 twelve

thanks ohm!!!
it's a wonderful update... i'm happy to support small developers like you and i'm more than confident that buying liveslice was an outstanding idea...
thanks again
all the best
bodan

:hail: save slice points internally!
stay juicy!

Nice job ohm........................ :)

Ohm, can you pls. check your PM's for a msg. from me? I have changed my email since your last update, and I really want to get this one. The PM should have my more recent email. Cheers, frog

frog_jr wrote:Ohm, can you pls. check your PM's for a msg. from me? I have changed my email since your last update, and I really want to get this one. The PM should have my more recent email. Cheers, frog
will do, cheers :-)
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

ohm wrote:
frog_jr wrote:Ohm, can you pls. check your PM's for a msg. from me? I have changed my email since your last update, and I really want to get this one. The PM should have my more recent email. Cheers, frog
will do, cheers :-)
Ohm, got it, thanks!

Optomadic wrote::hail: save slice points internally!
Is it just me or are the saved slice points NOT recognized in Adobe Audition?
stay juicy!

Optomadic wrote:
Optomadic wrote::hail: save slice points internally!
Is it just me or are the saved slice points NOT recognized in Adobe Audition?
They should if Adobe Audition supports ACIDized wave files. If that format is not supported, well, I guess I could just save both wave file markers and ACID info in the same file (at least as an option).

note: I'm not ever saving rx2 files - that would violate the license from Propellerheads.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

Ok Im finished demoing 1.47. I have just 2 more questions.

- How do make LS auto slice via incoming MIDI notes (is it even possible)?
- What is the difference between the FX and VSTi versions (as the demo does not have this)?

Thanks again ohm for such an amazing plugin!
stay juicy!

Oh man, oh man! (Ohm man! :))

I forgot to notify you about an email change a while back. I mailed you a minute ago, wondering how slow I've been to realize there's a new Liveslice version in town.

Trying out the demo right now, appears to be brilliant.

[Edit: Just got the email change notification, and the attached registered version. Woohoo! Thanks!]

I was about to download the demo of LiveSlice and see what it would do with a few .wav files I have lined up, but the download link says "error 404". :neutral:

Return to “Livelab.dk”