Moving Several Slices Around in LiveSlice

Official support for: livelab.dk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is my problem:

I am trying to move several slices at once. I read the manual, and looks like it's done by Left Clicking + Ctrl V. That combination pastes your group of slices that have been copied previously in the clipboard into wherever place holder you are Left Clicking.

This works well, until I try to paste them in the FIRST placeholder; it doesn't matter what I do, I can't paste there.

What am I doing wrong? Is there another way to move groups of slices?

Thanks guys.

demianzyx wrote:Here is my problem:

I am trying to move several slices at once. I read the manual, and looks like it's done by Left Clicking + Ctrl V. That combination pastes your group of slices that have been copied previously in the clipboard into wherever place holder you are Left Clicking.

This works well, until I try to paste them in the FIRST placeholder; it doesn't matter what I do, I can't paste there.

What am I doing wrong? Is there another way to move groups of slices?

Thanks guys.
You are doing nothing wrong - there's a bug. I'm fixing it right away, and moving the schedule for the next update so it will be out pretty soon (after a short beta test). I just added mp3 import so that'll be in the update too ;-)
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

ohm wrote:I just added mp3 import so that'll be in the update too ;-)
cool, cool, cool !

Thanks Ohm.

If you turn off the snap function, you can actually place them in the first place holder; just try to get as close as possible to the start of the audio track. Still, it's not elegant, and it's annoying, but it's a temporary fix until the update is published.

Return to “Livelab.dk”