License Transfer/Sell Liveslice

Official support for: livelab.dk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Am I allowed to sell my Liveslice, as I don't use/need it as I do all the loop editing in the DAW itself & have got Stylus RMX(which I rarely use too).

If so, it is already uninstalled, I will delete it from my harddrive and destroy my back-up CD-ROM! Would I just be able to email everthing I recieved to the buyer, Thanks, no info on website about transfer....

Hello, I'm offering it for sale, so if their is a problem let me know - I have asked, thankyou...

I would send an email to support address on the website.

I bought a 2nd-hand version of Liveslice, so I don't think there are any issues with selling it. However, once the license was transferred, I got an email from the developer (Jacob) with the latest edition of Liveslice as an attachment.

You at least want to make sure that he knows about the new buyer so that they will get future updates. Not sure where he's been recently (username: ohm), but I found him to be responsive via email.

--JSP

jsp1979 wrote:I would send an email to support address on the website.

I bought a 2nd-hand version of Liveslice, so I don't think there are any issues with selling it. However, once the license was transferred, I got an email from the developer (Jacob) with the latest edition of Liveslice as an attachment.

You at least want to make sure that he knows about the new buyer so that they will get future updates. Not sure where he's been recently (username: ohm), but I found him to be responsive via email.

--JSP
Cheers, I'm not taking any money until I have confirmation from L/L so will email them, thanks

Support@livelab.dk

on your website is not a valid email, please contact me asap, thankyou

or does anyone have an email for me?

update: nothing wrong with support@livelab.dk - breakmixer simply had a typo or more like a paste-o when including the "." in the email adress. The transfer is already done.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

ohm wrote:update: nothing wrong with support@livelab.dk - breakmixer simply had a typo or more like a paste-o when including the "." in the email adress. The transfer is already done.
Yes, sorry I didn't put this correct, I put the '.' in as well but it was the end of the sentence, BTW Livelabs support is very good once you put the correct email in, thanks again...... :D

Return to “Livelab.dk”